Hate cyborg Raiden

#1mambablackPosted 3/10/2013 9:30:10 AM
I don't like the way how Raiden was done up in MGRR. Just because alot of MALE fans hated his bishie look in MGS 2 he had to become a hideous cyborg. Don't get me wrong, the game is incredible, but I don't think making him a cyborg is gonna help. I agree with Mr Kojima when he opted to make him look more feminine to appease more female gamers in Japan and elsewhere. He could still have looked gorgeous and bad ass at the same time. Check out Dynasty warriors, where the men are beautiful and strong. To cut a long story short, game developers must cater for both male and FEMALE gamers for fairness sake. Snake is rugged and sexy, and Raiden should be beautiful and and sexy too. I miss his old look dearly.
---
"Games don't kill people, people do."
#2beardface21Posted 3/10/2013 9:32:19 AM
Who the Hell cares how Raiden looks, let me just cut up suckers with zandatsu all day.

Stop being fickle TC. Before Raiden Zandatsu's this topic.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#3AzurexNightmarePosted 3/10/2013 9:33:07 AM
beardface21 posted...
Who the Hell cares how Raiden looks, let me just cut up suckers with zandatsu all day.

Be quiet before I zandatsu your beard
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
I love DMC, DmC, and MGR. Deal with it.
#4BlackSheepWallsPosted 3/10/2013 9:33:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5TwilightChildPosted 3/10/2013 9:34:41 AM
Just wear the original body skin.

He still looks gorgeous. But in more of a David Bowie way.
---
"Darkness is light's light of darkness as a dark farewell to dark lightness!"
#6PhaildPosted 3/10/2013 9:34:48 AM
If this isn't a "sexy male", I don't know what is:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121212224433/metalgear/images/f/ff/RaidenRisingIntro.jpg
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 10 days
Let's dance.
#7beardface21Posted 3/10/2013 9:36:32 AM
AzurexNightmare posted...
beardface21 posted...

Be quiet before I zandatsu your beard

My beard has nanomachines son.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#8D3NZ1987Posted 3/10/2013 9:45:07 AM
The strong and beautiful men of Dynasty Warriors

http://www.psmania.net/images/trophy/089e8647f6bb9806d29ae60f5bb25472/acb8ed0603e24cbba4fb6d069536eb5f.png
---
Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.
#9mambablack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:50:55 AM
What do you mean who cares about how Raiden looks? So it's allright to have stunning women with big boobs in video games, eg Dead or alive 5 but not sexy men. You guys wouldn't stop complaining. No women shouldn't just play barbie games and stuff like the sims. Games don't have MEN ONLY stamped on the box cover. We don't live in cave men times okay. Who the rass should people tell me what to play. Also as the cutscenes are pre rendered, the alts won't show up which is a shame. More female gamer voices need to be heard.
---
"Games don't kill people, people do."
#10smithkakarotPosted 3/10/2013 9:53:54 AM
Sengoku Basara > Dynasty Warriors.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta