If Rose became a cyborg

#1mambablackPosted 3/12/2013 5:01:38 PM
Do you think the fans would like her more? I mean look what happened with Raiden in mgs 2. He was like a jar of marmite. He was either loved or hated. More the second one. Mgs 4 cyborg ninja, his bad ass sky rockets into the heavens. MGRR, Raiden is so bad ass he is almost an icon. I for one never had a problem with Rose or Raiden. Just want to hear your thoughts and opinions on the matter.
---
"Games don't kill people, people do."
#2HeyJoeSchmoePosted 3/12/2013 5:04:12 PM
No. Overpowered female protagonists are an annoying cliché.
---
Have you heard the news? The dogs are dead!
#3devak108Posted 3/12/2013 5:05:25 PM
If Rose were a cyborg her only enhancement would be a cybernetic mouth and vocal chords which would allow her b**** and whine at ridiculous, inhuman speeds. All her enemies would just kill themselves so they don't have to listen to any more.

Dear god...She'd be SO OP!!!
---
"You're entering a world of pain, son, we know this is your homework!"
#4PuckHockeyPosted 3/12/2013 5:23:52 PM
Raiden turned into a cyborg, but his character didn't change. I don't think turning Rose into a cyborg will erase "EMPTY LIKE YOUR SOUL" from people's minds.
#5The_Ivory_ManPosted 3/12/2013 5:25:27 PM
The problem with Rose isn't her looks it's her personality
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#6mambablack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:35:21 PM
Say they changed her personality would it be allright then? Anything is posible since she is a video game character. Some people thought Raiden was whinny in mgs2 now he is so cool. Maybe Rose has insecurities like Raiden but the way she voices her opinions it seems like she is nagging. Raiden had a hard life and childhood, he had a reason to sound the way he did but some gamers didn't understand they wanted Snake. People hate change and things they don't understand. Me iam all for it.
---
#7BillysanPosted 3/12/2013 5:44:34 PM
She would have over 50 mouths everywhere on her body and each one would be talking about different things non stop. She would drive you insane.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291
#8mambablack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:51:49 PM
Billysan posted...
She would have over 50 mouths everywhere on her body and each one would be talking about different things non stop. She would drive you insane.

lol.
---
#9goober_t2049Posted 3/12/2013 6:03:55 PM
So she'd wind up like the chick in Kung Fu Hustle who can make physical waves of sound by screaming at them?

I could dig it.
---
You don't know me!!??! I'm Idunna! THE EXOTIC WONDER OF THE EAST!!