lol at people that think solid snake or big boss could beat raiden in a fight

#11chaosflame108Posted 3/16/2013 12:22:03 PM
lamarfll posted...
Johnni-Kun posted...
Solid Snake took on Grey Fox by himself and did really well.

Gray Fox was able to hold up Metal Gear Rex's leg, I'm sure it's safe to say he was holding back in his fight with Snake.

Every time someone mentions this, I facepalm.

Fox stopped using his sword(possibly) during the battle, this is the only real handicap he gave Snake. He did not hold back in his fight with Snake; if he did, it would defeat the entire point of his character seeking Snake.

Fox wanted one last one on one duel with Snake. Either he would die, or Snake would. It doesn't make sense that he would hold back. -___-

"I will kill you, or you will kill me. It makes no difference."
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#12lamarfllPosted 3/16/2013 12:30:56 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
lamarfll posted...
Johnni-Kun posted...
Solid Snake took on Grey Fox by himself and did really well.

Gray Fox was able to hold up Metal Gear Rex's leg, I'm sure it's safe to say he was holding back in his fight with Snake.

Every time someone mentions this, I facepalm.

Fox stopped using his sword(possibly) during the battle, this is the only real handicap he gave Snake. He did not hold back in his fight with Snake; if he did, it would defeat the entire point of his character seeking Snake.

Fox wanted one last one on one duel with Snake. Either he would die, or Snake would. It doesn't make sense that he would hold back. -___-

"I will kill you, or you will kill me. It makes no difference."

One punch from Gray Fox should be able to knockout Snake if he was strong enough to hold back Rex's leg, so if he's not holding back that's very inconsistent strength. All jokes aside the TS version Snake would have been able to fight Fox, but not the original version.
---
"the first one who stop spamming will be executed!"
#13The_Ivory_ManPosted 3/16/2013 12:38:49 PM
Them fighting is like Captain America vs Spider-man, Spider wins but he respects Cap way too much to actually beat him
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#14PiranacondaPosted 3/16/2013 12:54:26 PM(edited)
As much as I have been a fan of Solid Snake and Big Boss, it would look like Raiden would have the upperhand due to his cyborg technology. However, keep in mind Snake has beaten enemies that are stronger than him and superior to him.

Think of it this way, if you took away Raiden's cyborg technology, he is much weaker. If we took away Snake's weapons, he is a little bit weaker. Then we could have them face off in a fair fight. Then we could decide who the winner is.
---
PSN: xxTerminatorxx5
#15lamarfllPosted 3/16/2013 12:56:50 PM
Piranaconda posted...
Think of it this way, if you took away Raiden's cyborg technology

He'd just be a head lol.
---
"the first one who stop spamming will be executed!"
#16PiranacondaPosted 3/16/2013 12:58:50 PM
lamarfll posted...
Piranaconda posted...
Think of it this way, if you took away Raiden's cyborg technology

He'd just be a head lol.

Interesting thought, but what if we went back in time and said Raiden's Metal Gear Solid 2 form?
---
PSN: xxTerminatorxx5
#17Keebs05Posted 3/16/2013 1:02:05 PM
It's easy to say that Raiden would win when he's 90% robot and all nanomachined up.

You take MGS2 Raiden against Solid Snake or Big Boss and you'd find Raiden curled up in the fetal position in the corner of the room.
---
"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away" R.I.P PFC Dusty Seidel
#18Chain_StrikePosted 3/16/2013 1:02:18 PM
How about instead of handicapping characters we let them go full tilt. hold nothing. F*** these stupid little you put into play.

Raiden is right now the strongest MG character. No if's...no and's...no but's. Alright.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.
#19AgnoShrimpPosted 3/16/2013 1:04:47 PM
It will be kind of hard to convince me that someone with super strength and the speed to deflect bullets would lose to a human no matter how experienced.

And at that point, Raiden has had his own share of experience too.
---
PSN: Omegashrimp
UMVC3: Capt Am/ Nova/ Trish P4A: Mitsuru BB: Tsubaki
#20The_Ivory_ManPosted 3/16/2013 1:05:53 PM
AgnoShrimp posted...
It will be kind of hard to convince me that someone with super strength and the speed to deflect bullets would lose to a human no matter how experienced.

And at that point, Raiden has had his own share of experience too.

Solid Snake really can't lift that much only you know >500 pounds
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature