lol at people that think solid snake or big boss could beat raiden in a fight

#41papayafeverPosted 3/16/2013 5:44:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42AzurexNightmarePosted 3/16/2013 7:32:17 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
lamarfll posted...
Johnni-Kun posted...
Solid Snake took on Grey Fox by himself and did really well.

Gray Fox was able to hold up Metal Gear Rex's leg, I'm sure it's safe to say he was holding back in his fight with Snake.

Every time someone mentions this, I facepalm.

Fox stopped using his sword(possibly) during the battle, this is the only real handicap he gave Snake. He did not hold back in his fight with Snake; if he did, it would defeat the entire point of his character seeking Snake.

Fox wanted one last one on one duel with Snake. Either he would die, or Snake would. It doesn't make sense that he would hold back. -___-

"I will kill you, or you will kill me. It makes no difference."

If every time you see logic you facepalm, I feel extremely sorry for you.

You people who think that Snake beat Gray Fox are ridiculous. You are the kind of fans that make me feel ashamed to be a fan of the same thing as you.

Jesus christ I mean god damn THINK WITH YOUR DAMN BRAIN
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
I love DMC, DmC, and MGR. Deal with it.
#43IamthekuzalolPosted 3/16/2013 8:07:40 PM
Snake is S tier in MG universe, he wins hands down.
#44NineteenthCrossPosted 3/16/2013 11:06:37 PM
It's over the moment Snake gets behind Raiden.

Then the game over screen would play.

Kevin: Raiden.. What's going on.. ANSWER ME
(Zipper sounds in the background)
Snake: Now I'm gonna find your usb port..
Kevin: RAIDEN?? RAIDDEEEEEENNNNNN

GAME OVER MAN

/ completely pointless rant.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear other people's opinions and call them trolls.
http://nineteenth.wordpress.com/
#45chaosflame108Posted 3/16/2013 11:16:29 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
lamarfll posted...
Johnni-Kun posted...

Gray Fox was able to hold up Metal Gear Rex's leg, I'm sure it's safe to say he was holding back in his fight with Snake.

Fox stopped using his sword(possibly) during the battle, this is the only real handicap he gave Snake. He did not hold back in his fight with Snake; if he did, it would defeat the entire point of his character seeking Snake.

Fox wanted one last one on one duel with Snake. Either he would die, or Snake would. It doesn't make sense that he would hold back. -___-

You people who think that Snake beat Gray Fox are ridiculous. You are the kind of fans that make me feel ashamed to be a fan of the same thing as you.

lol nope.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#46AalviPosted 3/16/2013 11:30:03 PM
depends on the situation
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#47PiranacondaPosted 3/17/2013 8:39:06 AM
AzurexNightmare posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
lamarfll posted...
Johnni-Kun posted...

Actually, when I fought Gray Fox in Twin Snakes, I threw chaff grenades and used rounds from the FAMAS. So basically, even if he was trying his hardest, I still would have won. Gray Fox also tried to use his sword on me but he failed, because the chaff grenades stop him no matter what. (:
---
PSN: xxTerminatorxx5
#48fpssj4Posted 3/17/2013 9:06:08 AM
Snake has infinite ammo and has dodged bullets in mgs4, not to mention he was able to hold vamp enough time give him a syringe.
He only needs EM grenades and a rocket launcher and it's game over for raiden.
#49liampasyaPosted 3/17/2013 8:07:27 PM
I don't thing Raiden could beat Big Boss in a Fist Fight because you know that BB is the master of CQC he can easily beat the GRU Officer Alone and he can even hold the stomp of Metal Gear Zeke and Peacewalker and throw them out of balance,and he didn't die even after been Tortured several times by Volgin,Strangelove and if I'm not wrong Cunningham. So he can easily CQC Raiden then throw his sword then battle with Raiden in a fist fight then cut raiden with his knife,and Raiden will Death in no time because he just relying in Cyborg Technology not a real strengh.
---
*This is Good isn't it?* -Big Boss
#50liampasyaPosted 3/17/2013 8:12:34 PM
I think Big Boss would win because he is the master of Cqc he can easily beat the GRU officer alone and his mentor The Boss and he can hold a stomp from Metal Gear Zeke and Peacewalker and throw them out of balance and he didn't even die when tortured several times by Volgin,Strangelove and if I'm not wrong Cunningham. so if he battle with Raiden he can easily cqc raiden then throw his sword then beat Raiden in a fist fight.
---
*This is Good isn't it?* -Big Boss