lol at people that think solid snake or big boss could beat raiden in a fight

#61vhunter14Posted 3/18/2013 5:08:07 AM
Woow lots of fanboys trying to justify a fight here...the internet never changes.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#62masked_yazooPosted 3/18/2013 5:23:38 AM
Can't understand why two Legendary Soldiers of all time can't one shot a guy who have heels.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#63N00b11234Posted 3/18/2013 5:29:57 AM(edited)
masked_yazoo posted...
Can't understand why two Legendary Soldiers of all time can't one shot a guy who have heels.

Because the guy in high heels can toss warships around and getting punched through several meters of reinforced armor is a minor discomfort for him.

The Legendary Soldiers can dispatch entire squads of soldiers without being detected, while the guy in heels can fight gigantic robots hand to hand an win decisively.

I dunno but this might be the reason...
---
"W-whaaat... H-how?!"
"...Nanomachines, Son!"
#64rein2012Posted 3/18/2013 1:29:54 PM
The one I control with my controller will be the one who wins, duh.

Unless it was scripted one way or another the player at the given time of the fight will be the only one who could actually effect the outcome of said fight. So there really isn't a right answer cause either the player effects it or the writers made it a fact to their world.
---
psn: REIN-2012 gamertag: rein2012
#65DefYouthPosted 3/18/2013 2:07:35 PM
Solid Snake would just creep up in his cardboard box and ice him. End of story. In an actual battle, he'd just CQC him and dismantle his cyborg ass.
---
"The beautiful ones always smash the picture...always, every time."
#66liampasyaPosted 3/19/2013 1:18:51 AM
N00b11234 posted...
liampasya posted...
I think Big Boss would win because he is the master of Cqc he can easily beat the GRU officer alone and his mentor The Boss and he can hold a stomp from Metal Gear Zeke and Peacewalker and throw them out of balance and he didn't even die when tortured several times by Volgin,Strangelove and if I'm not wrong Cunningham. so if he battle with Raiden he can easily cqc raiden then throw his sword then beat Raiden in a fist fight.

Big Boss can easily beat up a bunch of trained dudes - thats cute.
Let's see how much this skill will be worth against a superpowered guy that can THROW a warship sized robot, and be merely dazed after being punched clean through said warship sized robot

Pitting either of the Snakes against Raiden is pointless - Raiden murders them with one hand.
Snakes are cool and all, expertly trained, peaking the human capabilities.
But that's just it.
They are bound by human limitations and Raiden isn't human anymore, he is a superpowered, walking weapon of mass destruction.

Sure a Snake can use gadgets that might tip the scales in his favor somewhat, but can you really call spamming EM Nades and wailing at an incapacitated Raiden a victory?
A straight, all out battle is a match up akin to Farmer with shotgun vs. Raditz.

Saying that a Snake can beat MGR Raiden in direct combat with no combatant significantly boosted/nerfed is just blatant fanboyism, sorry.

Whatever you say I don't think Raiden could stand a chance againts BB, if you say spamming Em Grenades is not fair, how can you say a human versus a Cyborg with superpower fair? if you want to win againts superhuman of course you must use whatever tactics you can. How about Raiden versus BB with Infinity Bandana and a Railgun?
---
*This is Good isn't it?* -Big Boss
#67B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/19/2013 4:01:18 AM
Big boss killed the cobra unit, killed volgin, and killed the boss. Then he escaped that prison in portable ops and destroyed the first metal gear. Then he did all that he did in peacewalker and created outter heaven. Then was killed by solid snake.

Solid snake killed all the guys in zanzibar(one was the first cyborg ninja) he then battled gray fox and killed big boss again. Then he killed psycho mantis a guy who, could read his mind, sniper wolf, vulcan raven, and liquid. He really didnt do much ib mgs2. In mg4 he killed all the girls from the beauty and beast corps. Then took down liquid occelot.

I think if solid snake can do all that he can find a way to outsmart raiden and defeat him.
#68N00b11234Posted 3/19/2013 6:34:36 AM
liampasya posted...
N00b11234 posted...
liampasya posted...
I think Big Boss would win because he is the master of Cqc he can easily beat the GRU officer alone and his mentor The Boss and he can hold a stomp from Metal Gear Zeke and Peacewalker and throw them out of balance and he didn't even die when tortured several times by Volgin,Strangelove and if I'm not wrong Cunningham. so if he battle with Raiden he can easily cqc raiden then throw his sword then beat Raiden in a fist fight.

Let's see how much this skill will be worth against a superpowered guy that can THROW a warship sized robot, and be merely dazed after being punched clean through said warship sized robot

Pitting either of the Snakes against Raiden is pointless - Raiden murders them with one hand.
But that's just it.
They are bound by human limitations and Raiden isn't human anymore, he is a superpowered, walking weapon of mass destruction.

Sure a Snake can use gadgets that might tip the scales in his favor somewhat, but can you really call spamming EM Nades and wailing at an incapacitated Raiden a victory?
A straight, all out battle is a match up akin to Farmer with shotgun vs. Raditz.

Saying that a Snake can beat MGR Raiden in direct combat with no combatant significantly boosted/nerfed is just blatant fanboyism, sorry.

Whatever you say I don't think Raiden could stand a chance againts BB, if you say spamming Em Grenades is not fair, how can you say a human versus a Cyborg with superpower fair? if you want to win againts superhuman of course you must use whatever tactics you can. How about Raiden versus BB with Infinity Bandana and a Railgun?

That's the magic of this match-up bro.
One combatant is so much more powerful than the other that a in a fair fight it's a non contest.
Snakes are the peak of human ability, yes.
But Raiden is hundreds of times faster and stronger than any human, and if MGS2 is anything to go by in the same tier as Snakes skill wise.

If you say that a human, even exceptional one pitted against a superhuman, mass-destruction cyborg is unfair i'll agree with you - but it bears no point, the match is Snake vs Raiden, both 100% and all out.

Raiden vs BB with Bandanna and a Railgun? ok, but if you want to be fair, give Raiden a Wig, infinite JTR and Murasama.
You HAVE to gimp Raiden and set up the battle against him for Snake to win.
---
"W-whaaat... H-how?!"
"...Nanomachines, Son!"
#69Whovian126Posted 3/19/2013 6:43:22 AM
DefYouth posted...
Solid Snake would just creep up in his cardboard box and ice him. End of story. In an actual battle, he'd just CQC him and dismantle his cyborg ass.

But remember how raided also makes use of the cyborg "repellent" boxes and he is more human than not so I'm pretty sure raiden would detect it and cut him in half
---
Play video games all day everyday
12 hours nonstop, sometimes I get carried away>.<
#70liampasyaPosted 3/19/2013 7:05:29 AM
N00b11234 posted...
liampasya posted...
N00b11234 posted...
liampasya posted...

But that's just it.

That's the magic of this match-up bro.
One combatant is so much more powerful than the other that a in a fair fight it's a non contest.
Snakes are the peak of human ability, yes.
But Raiden is hundreds of times faster and stronger than any human, and if MGS2 is anything to go by in the same tier as Snakes skill wise.

If you say that a human, even exceptional one pitted against a superhuman, mass-destruction cyborg is unfair i'll agree with you - but it bears no point, the match is Snake vs Raiden, both 100% and all out.

Raiden vs BB with Bandanna and a Railgun? ok, but if you want to be fair, give Raiden a Wig, infinite JTR and Murasama.
You HAVE to gimp Raiden and set up the battle against him for Snake to win.

I have to admited it that BB maybe lose when fighting Raiden, but I meant if it only a fist fight maybe BB would win because he has a little superhuman strength too.
---
*This is Good isn't it?* -Big Boss