lol at people that think solid snake or big boss could beat raiden in a fight

#71Ryo_HayasaPosted 3/19/2013 7:07:13 AM
Well would it be fair to standardize everyone's equipment?

You can't give Raiden anything past his standard gear, (Or give him his best potential gear without any of the "Broken infinity stuff)

Give the snakes either their standard gear (which would be basically Nothing......a pack of smokes, pistol......traq gun.....)

Or give them their best potential weapons without the broken stuff like Headbands or the Patriot etc etc.

Also with the advances of Cyborg tech, would snake know how to take that down? Would either of them have access to codec? Are they in a arena with no hiding spots?

There's quite a few factors.

Personally though, as much as i like the Snakes, Raiden is just too powerful. Nothing short than multiple rockets or an EMP related ANYTHING is taking that murder-tank down.
---
PSN: RyoHayasa
Check me out of Youtube too: http://www.youtube.com/user/RyoHayasa
#72masked_yazooPosted 3/20/2013 4:44:18 AM
lol at people that think Raiden could beat Solid and Big Boss in a fight
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#73MyMentorSnakePosted 3/20/2013 4:54:07 AM
"Hand-to-Hand, it is the basics of all combat. Only a fool trust his life to a weapon"
---
"We are not tools of the government............ we are ASSASSINS"
The Official Assassin Tomahawk of the AC III Board
#74LeagultPosted 3/20/2013 6:33:17 AM
masked_yazoo posted...

Well in a CQC fight.......Raiden would win.
#75ChickenBotPosted 3/22/2013 11:26:49 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Them fighting is like Captain America vs Spider-man, Spider wins but he respects Cap way too much to actually beat him

This is a good way to put it. I don't see Raiden wanting to beat Snake.

And if he did, Snake could still stand a chance in that you could also compare the two in a Superman versus Batman scenario, with Snake as Batman. He may not be nearly as strong, but he has the brains and resources to do a solid (pun intended) amount of damage.
---
"'Cause if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it."
Tony Stark, The Avengers.
#76DrunkBeardGuyPosted 3/22/2013 11:44:56 PM
You HAVE to gimp Raiden and set up the battle against him for Snake to win.

Pretty much, and as good as Snake is, he has no real chance.

I'd say a more fair match up would be Raiden and Ryu Hayabusa. Ryu is definitely faster but is he stronger?

He's taken out supernatural beings so I think he could probably take Raiden.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#77ukokira1Posted 3/23/2013 12:32:23 AM
liampasya posted...
I think Big Boss would win because he is the master of Cqc he can easily beat the GRU officer alone and his mentor The Boss and he can hold a stomp from Metal Gear Zeke and Peacewalker and throw them out of balance and he didn't even die when tortured several times by Volgin,Strangelove and if I'm not wrong Cunningham. so if he battle with Raiden he can easily cqc raiden then throw his sword then beat Raiden in a fist fight.

So... He is going to fist fight a cyborg that can throw a RAY at least 10 times stronger than ZEKE or Peacewalker?
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#78ukokira1Posted 3/23/2013 12:35:19 AM
augerrya3 posted...
In a fair fight new raiden wins

In anything less than fair, snake would find a way to beat him, be it. Chaff grenade or he gets otacon or sunny to hack his body. Snake is used to fighting thigs that could crush him instantly and knows how to figure out how to beat said things

Sunny is more than likely to be on Raidens side.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#79masked_yazooPosted 3/23/2013 12:43:58 AM
Leagult posted...
masked_yazoo posted...

Well in a CQC fight.......Raiden would win.

Yeah I bet Big Boss already broke all of Raiden's arms and legs on the first few minutes of their fight.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#80BeardedXBatmanPosted 3/23/2013 1:03:35 AM
Solid snake and big boss were outmatched in every boss fight in every MSG game, yet they somehow win. Superman has had his ass whooped by batman. Being outmatched doesn't always mean you lose. It comes down to heart and determination and SS and BB have those in spades. Are they outmatched on paper? Yes. But both of them would still win against raiden because they always win.
---
XB Gamertag - BeardedXBatman
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman