lol at people that think solid snake or big boss could beat raiden in a fight

#91bigboss32Posted 3/26/2013 11:04:11 AM
Raiden idolizes snake too much to even want to fight him. He even mentions it in a codec in game. Snake always manages to find a way to win no matter what the odds. I would love to see this fight though if anything I'd imagine it be really close.
#92smithkakarotPosted 3/26/2013 11:07:17 AM
skeithxth posted...
Depends on which Raiden you're talking about. For instance, MGS2 Raiden could be beaten by a 9 year old little girl. Probably the same little girl that suggested Raiden's creation because she didn't like playing as Old Snake. Which hadn't even happened yet, but apparently, Raiden exists because she doesn't like playing as "an old man"...who at that point in time, was a young stud.

I bet she felt totally trolled when no one liked her idea but loved MGS4.

If MGS2 Raiden could be beaten by a 9-year-old girl, then so could Snake. They're stated to be equal.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#93redroses_4lifePosted 3/26/2013 11:37:49 AM
smithkakarot posted...
skeithxth posted...
Depends on which Raiden you're talking about. For instance, MGS2 Raiden could be beaten by a 9 year old little girl. Probably the same little girl that suggested Raiden's creation because she didn't like playing as Old Snake. Which hadn't even happened yet, but apparently, Raiden exists because she doesn't like playing as "an old man"...who at that point in time, was a young stud.

I bet she felt totally trolled when no one liked her idea but loved MGS4.

If MGS2 Raiden could be beaten by a 9-year-old girl, then so could Snake. They're stated to be equal.

Big Boss and Raiden also have the exact same combat stats in PO+. But Big Boss has more HP, Raiden has more Stamina.

Old Snake has a higher Handgun skill and has more HP and Stamina than both of them, though.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#94JolosGhostPosted 3/26/2013 1:33:05 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
lamarfll posted...
Johnni-Kun posted...
Solid Snake took on Grey Fox by himself and did really well.

Gray Fox was able to hold up Metal Gear Rex's leg, I'm sure it's safe to say he was holding back in his fight with Snake.

Every time someone mentions this, I facepalm.

Fox stopped using his sword(possibly) during the battle, this is the only real handicap he gave Snake. He did not hold back in his fight with Snake; if he did, it would defeat the entire point of his character seeking Snake.

Fox wanted one last one on one duel with Snake. Either he would die, or Snake would. It doesn't make sense that he would hold back. -___-

"I will kill you, or you will kill me. It makes no difference."

Soooo Gray Fox can lift a giant robot, but can't turn Solid Snake's head into paste. Gotcha.
---
"It 's pretentious to say a black child growing up in America is "mimicking" white people unless they speak like Lil Wayne." ~ De Evolution
#95Robin_MaskPosted 3/26/2013 1:37:47 PM
JolosGhost posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
lamarfll posted...
Johnni-Kun posted...
Solid Snake took on Grey Fox by himself and did really well.

Gray Fox was able to hold up Metal Gear Rex's leg, I'm sure it's safe to say he was holding back in his fight with Snake.

Every time someone mentions this, I facepalm.

Fox stopped using his sword(possibly) during the battle, this is the only real handicap he gave Snake. He did not hold back in his fight with Snake; if he did, it would defeat the entire point of his character seeking Snake.

Fox wanted one last one on one duel with Snake. Either he would die, or Snake would. It doesn't make sense that he would hold back. -___-

"I will kill you, or you will kill me. It makes no difference."

Soooo Gray Fox can lift a giant robot, but can't turn Solid Snake's head into paste. Gotcha.

Let's not forget the problems Gray Fox was going throughout the whole game.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world