Out of all the cyborg designs..

#1Ein_SophPosted 3/17/2013 9:38:36 AM
Monsoon's strikes me as the most ninja-esque. Sam's is very samurai. Everyone else is pretty neutral. Pat mentioned this during their LP: looking at Raiden.. I don't instantly think NINJA!
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho
#2AzurexNightmarePosted 3/17/2013 9:42:34 AM
Monsoon is like a digimon

I can see it now

MONSOONMON.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
I love DMC, DmC, and MGR. Deal with it.
#3Rising_shadowPosted 3/17/2013 9:46:23 AM
Raiden is much more Samurai than ninja, that's a given from his design and his philosophy.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#4Ein_Soph(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:59:28 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
Raiden is much more Samurai than ninja, that's a given from his design and his philosophy.

His design doesn't really strike as samurai. That said, the things he does and says are very samurai-like.
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
#5WingZero0782Posted 3/17/2013 10:01:36 AM
Ein_Soph posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

His design doesn't really strike as samurai. That said, the things he does and says are very samurai-like.

So he doesn't look like a ninja, nor a samurai, so wtf does he strike you as?
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#6Ein_Soph(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:03:23 AM
WingZero0782 posted...
Ein_Soph posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

So he doesn't look like a ninja, nor a samurai, so wtf does he strike you as?

Umm.. A cyborg with a sword? -.- the guy doesn't HAVE to look like either a ninja or a samurai.
---
#7SugarBoogersPosted 3/17/2013 10:44:27 AM(edited)
Monsoon is Ninja, Sam is Samurai, and Sundowner is Shogun when he has the shields. Mistral and Raiden are misc.

Monsoon also gave me some Vanitas vibes, probably for the helmet.
---
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
#8Ace10of27SpadesPosted 3/17/2013 10:55:12 AM
Rising_shadow posted...

Raiden looks like Master Shredder without his helmet.
---
Whose footprints are these...