This game would've been so much better if...

#1Emi3280Posted 3/17/2013 5:03:49 PM
You could use Augment Mode while you are hiding in a box. The game is perfect, that's the only thing I would like in a patch, or in MGR2.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#2ZenningPosted 3/17/2013 5:13:14 PM
Really, it'd be better if the camera didn't keep trying to reset while in the box.

Or if the Camera just plain didn't suck so much.
#3F0XholePosted 3/17/2013 5:36:40 PM
I usually roll my eyes when people complain about an action game camera, and to an extend I do with this game, but the camera does need work. It is hard to track enemies while fighting them, and the camera does try to reset when near a wall of some sort. I hope it gets patched, but I don't think it ruins the game by any means.
#4GoldsicklePosted 3/17/2013 5:58:25 PM
Zenning posted...
Really, it'd be better if the camera didn't keep trying to reset while in the box.

This! THIS!

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS!!

I also didn't like how you need to hold down the alternate weapon button to keep the box on.
In past Metal Gear games, you just need to toggle it on or off.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#5Bisected8Posted 3/17/2013 6:32:44 PM
It makes sense you can't, though; cyborgs can't see you while you're in the box, after all.
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#6beardface21Posted 3/17/2013 6:39:02 PM
It would be nice to use augment mode while ninja running and fighting.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#7MurphysGhostPosted 3/17/2013 6:40:21 PM
I just wish you could have augment mode activated in combat. (Or at least that it wouldn't de-activate every time I swung my sword at an item box...)
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#8gamestop27Posted 3/17/2013 6:51:16 PM
F0Xhole posted...
I usually roll my eyes when people complain about an action game camera, and to an extend I do with this game, but the camera does need work. It is hard to track enemies while fighting them, and the camera does try to reset when near a wall of some sort. I hope it gets patched, but I don't think it ruins the game by any means.

Likewise I roll my eyes when people complain about others voicing their displeasure with a game.
---
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko
#9GoldsicklePosted 3/17/2013 7:02:00 PM
beardface21 posted...
It would be nice to use augment mode while ninja running and fighting.

The dark sections in R-03 were made of "turn AR back on after you do something".
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#10F0XholePosted 3/17/2013 7:32:50 PM
gamestop27 posted...
Likewise I roll my eyes when people complain about others voicing their displeasure with a game.

It's not that. It's just that every action game has countless complaints about the camera. God of War, Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden, MGR, Bayonetta, etc. Sometimes they are justified, but often times it is just nitpicking or complaining for the sake of complaining. No need for your sarcasm.