This game would've been so much better if...

#11morthaeusPosted 3/17/2013 6:45:26 PM
I think not being able to use AR in a box has something to do with the lining of the box. It states something about that in the description of the box I think. I am annoyed that it turns off when you run or swing your sword.
---
Join the myth. Make it a legend.
#122002120141Posted 3/18/2013 1:35:40 AM
I like how AR mode is implemented in MGR only because it alleviates how Detective mode can be abused in Batman Arkham games. The only issue I have with the game is the camera and no clip mastiffs. Mastiffs are okay for the most part, I just get annoyed when they no clip triangle jump.
#13grand_kaizerPosted 3/18/2013 2:00:57 AM
morthaeus posted...
I think not being able to use AR in a box has something to do with the lining of the box. It states something about that in the description of the box I think. I am annoyed that it turns off when you run or swing your sword.

It's so that people don't use it as a crutch for gameplay. What's the point of having it as an alternative vision mode if you plan to just turn it on and never turn if off again?

As it is, AR mode is used for surveying an area and planning your moves typically, letting you sit at a safe distance and get a handle on the number of enemies, items nearby, slashable objects, and whether there are any arms to be cut off, and then you move on your plan.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#14yarrmateysPosted 3/18/2013 3:49:28 AM
Developers learned a lot about perma-augment mode in Batman AA. What's the use of creating environments when players are just going to tint it in a shade of blue all game?
---
--
-
#15masked_yazooPosted 3/18/2013 3:59:38 AM
Emi3280 posted...
You could use Augment Mode while you Ninja Run

fixed
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"