Now that we see Metal Gears being thrown around all the time like toys..

#11funkmastermcgeePosted 3/23/2013 8:01:39 AM
__Fiale__ posted...
funkmastermcgee posted...
Tc, just leave ffs. Your comments are annoying.

It seems being older (27) changes your views on games.

Either that or everyone here is 12, or into things like MLP and Naruto...

Lol I'm only one year older than you... I've Playing video games for a long time. Who cares if a video game is cheesy? As long as it's fun who cares?
---
F*** you-Donte
#12KrakenPosted 3/23/2013 8:17:01 AM
(spoilers ahead)

Metal Gears were never meant to intimidate a single combatant.

REX was a bipedal mobile nuke launcher. It can massacre MILLIONS in whatever the hell country/location its controller wants. The Shagohad was a similar story, though not as ready.

RAY was designed to combat Metal Gears like REX. But in the wrong hands, it's just an insanely fast destructive machine. Imagine if someone turned RAY loose in a city. Especially if the one in Revengeance got to, say, Denver. Or Excelsus, which Doktor mentions. Any city would be absolutely devastated.

Can Raiden throw them in the air? Sure. Are they still absurdly scary weapons? Hell yeah they are.
---
"I would say she saved him, the same way someone that dives on a grenade saves on burial costs." - Alkanshel on FFT
#13redroses_4lifePosted 3/23/2013 8:22:13 AM
__Fiale__ posted...

It's time to stop posting.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#14WingZero0782Posted 3/23/2013 8:23:31 AM
__Fiale__ posted...

I'm 30 and I like Naruto.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#15ukokira1Posted 3/23/2013 8:27:27 AM
__Fiale__ posted...

Mother living pain?
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#16deltamustang_65Posted 3/23/2013 10:01:01 AM
Kraken posted...
(spoilers ahead)

REX was a bipedal mobile nuke launcher. It can massacre MILLIONS in whatever the hell country/location its controller wants. The Shagohod was a similar story, though not as ready.

You forgot the part about launching them undetected. That, and being able to launch from virtually anywhere on the globe thanks to it's mobility were the entire point of MG, IIRC.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#17KrakenPosted 3/23/2013 10:09:45 AM
deltamustang_65 posted...
Kraken posted...
(spoilers ahead)

REX was a bipedal mobile nuke launcher. It can massacre MILLIONS in whatever the hell country/location its controller wants. The Shagohod was a similar story, though not as ready.

You forgot the part about launching them undetected. That, and being able to launch from virtually anywhere on the globe thanks to it's mobility were the entire point of MG, IIRC.

Ah, thanks, I knew there was even more to it, it's been quite some time since I played the first MGS.
---
"I would say she saved him, the same way someone that dives on a grenade saves on burial costs." - Alkanshel on FFT
#18freakwencyPosted 3/23/2013 11:08:27 AM
this game is like resident evil 4,5,6 and final fantasy 13... if it was called something else it wouldve been a great game.
#19funkmastermcgeePosted 3/23/2013 11:12:45 AM
freakwency posted...
this game is like resident evil 4,5,6 and final fantasy 13... if it was called something else it wouldve been a great game.

Ignored
---
R.I.P Hunter1534
#20ukokira1Posted 3/23/2013 11:19:44 AM
freakwency posted...

Then fans would be wondering why a Metal Gear is in a non Metal Gear game.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.