I'm like obsessed with "it has to be this way"

#1AzurexNightmarePosted 3/23/2013 10:16:18 AM
That song is ****ing AMAZING.

I play it like every day <_< I could work out to that song, go jogging, go to the gym, I would even get into a fight for that long xD

Seriously its ****ing amazing.

Also love the rules of nature but it has to be this way (and monsoon's theme) take the cake.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
I love DMC, DmC, and MGR. Deal with it.
#2FOXSOLIDPosted 3/23/2013 10:57:04 AM
Nobody cares, lil kim.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#3AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:00:00 AM
Someone replied but I can't see who it is. :p Lol.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
I love DMC, DmC, and MGR. Deal with it.
#4ukokira1Posted 3/23/2013 11:02:18 AM
It's awesoume. It also fits for nearly every fandom rivalry (sonic VS shadow and the like)
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#5Junker91Posted 3/23/2013 11:12:15 AM
Same. It's kind of the soundtrack to my life now.
---
playing metal gear rising blazed is amazing. especially excelsus
#6destructoclausPosted 3/23/2013 12:29:34 PM
I still prefer loading up the MGS2 Raiden boss battle music if I want to hear anything. I usually dislike the kind of music in this game but it fits. Definitely won't listen to anything outside of this game though.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#7manikswitchPosted 3/23/2013 12:53:54 PM
I have to chime in on this one. I feel the exact same way about this song in particular... I cannot get enough of It Has To Be This Way. I listen to it on repeat when I'm at the gym. I'll alternate between Rules of Nature and It Has To Be This Way. Also I agree that it fits in with famous rivalries throughout most mediums... Man it's just insane... I love this track.
---
nanomachines
#8deltamustang_65Posted 3/23/2013 1:01:28 PM
You know, it doesn't have to be this way. You have a lot of family and friends that love you, and want to help you.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#9chaos_belmontPosted 3/23/2013 1:41:32 PM
The actual song isn't that special, it's when it plays that creates impact, after that the impact remains even if you listen to it somewhere else.

It's very common for music that's associated to something, like from games and movies.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#10iDoneGotUPosted 3/23/2013 2:42:55 PM
manikswitch posted...
I have to chime in on this one. I feel the exact same way about this song in particular... I cannot get enough of It Has To Be This Way. I listen to it on repeat when I'm at the gym. I'll alternate between Rules of Nature and It Has To Be This Way. Also I agree that it fits in with famous rivalries throughout most mediums... Man it's just insane... I love this track.

I keep listening to these songs too, don't know what it is about them. Crazy thing is I normally listen to Hiphop & R&B so my feelings towards these songs is surprising.
---
Surrender Before ME!