vr mission 001 im about to loose my mind tips are appriciated

#1albel112Posted 3/23/2013 10:18:05 PM
after 70h trying.. i finally got 00:43:36 witch isnt still enoug..
im using blade + first boss weapon mostly (i hate second + 3rd bosses weapon also)
where do i need to stand after the first wave to get that annyoing robot Charge at me ?
70% my trys it dosnt charge so i cut the 4 troops down.. and 99% after that It NEVER charge..

standing position tips appriciated
#2albel112(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:19:51 PM
difinetly hardest ps3 game to get all trophys
#3megasoniczxxPosted 3/23/2013 10:33:37 PM
Don't use zandatsu and use blade mode to kill all of the troops preferably just cut the part of them that will kill them, and as for the gekko, if it doesn't charge use the pincer blade and it will go down easily.
#4albel112(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:33:39 PM
i dont understand why people suggest pincer blades.. it takes 4-6 hits to bring gecko down and the attacks are slow.. or are they using some skill i can buy from shop for it ?
#5NinjaSergePosted 3/23/2013 11:43:42 PM
As the other guy said, basic cyborgs can immediately be blade mode dismembered, but don't zandatsu. And use the charge attack with the pincer blades, it will destroy most everything. If you need more help this guy gold medals all the missions, all 20 in one video-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-iQpLT92RY
#6albel112(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:12:09 AM
WOOOT he skipped the TRIANGLE smashing event on the robot and went straingt into Finishing move after it charged oO HOW DID HE DO IT ?!
#7albel112(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:15:35 AM
people still havent answered how i can get that robot charge at me more often -.-
#8PhaildPosted 3/24/2013 1:35:58 AM
Dodge Offset + Charged Bloodlust
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 10 days
Let's dance.
#9GoldsicklePosted 3/24/2013 4:48:14 AM
albel112 posted...
WOOOT he skipped the TRIANGLE smashing event on the robot and went straingt into Finishing move after it charged oO HOW DID HE DO IT ?!

Extreme luckiness.

He perfect-parried a bullet from an enemy's rifle and the counterattack coincidentally hit the Gekko, putting it instantly on stun.

For VR-01, I don't suggest using that video as reference, since it's just plain luck.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#10NinjaSergePosted 3/24/2013 3:10:09 PM
Goldsickle posted...
albel112 posted...

Extreme luckiness.

He perfect-parried a bullet from an enemy's rifle and the counterattack coincidentally hit the Gekko, putting it instantly on stun.

For VR-01, I don't suggest using that video as reference, since it's just plain luck.

Lmao oh man I just saw that myself, that was pretty awesome. And also incredibly lucky...
OP I'd suggest that if the gekko doesn't charge immediately restart if you still can't get pincer blades to work, or take out the soldiers who appear with him and kill them while waiting for a charge
To be honest this mission is tough to gold (compared to the first 6 or so VR missions)