Which Metal Gear Solid game do you think is the hardest?

#21lamarfllPosted 3/24/2013 1:56:13 PM
I was going to say Portable Ops, but it's not on the list, so I'll say MGS2.
---
"the first one who stop spamming will be executed!"
#22Scarlet ArkardPosted 3/24/2013 1:59:52 PM
Peace Walker. I couldnt stand the tank/heli battles.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
#23devak108Posted 3/24/2013 4:46:10 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
In terms of difficulty

MGS2>MGS4=MGS1>MGS3>PW=PO

How in the world is MGS4 harder than MGS3 or PW? No f***ing way dude, MGS4 was the easiest of all (I haven't played PO so I cannot comment on that).
---
"You're entering a world of pain, son, we know this is your homework!"
#24RitaMordioPosted 3/24/2013 5:18:41 PM
MGS2 without a doubt.

Walk into a room and hear:

"Nothing here."

"Nothing here."

"Nothing here."

****! Every five seconds. They're the enemies I so badly want to kill and yet the only ones that I know I can't.
---
""What the hell can I get you?" ~Yuri Lowell" ~Rita Mordio
#25OZ_ArchangelPosted 3/24/2013 5:28:42 PM
To me it has to be Peace walker. MGS2 was a cake walk I finish that on euro extreme and found that game fun. All the console games I loved. MGS3 was kinda hard with the camo index on hard mode but fun still Peace walker was a mind ****. If you dont have all the items unlocked and levels maxed out you get chopped by the tanks and hind. I hate it because there are so many enemies in that map just to get passed before you take on the tank or hind. Doing that on hard mode trying to tranq the enemies etc to get S rank is a mission and a half.
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#26Chain_StrikePosted 3/24/2013 6:10:34 PM
devak108 posted...
Chain_Strike posted...
In terms of difficulty

MGS2>MGS4=MGS1>MGS3>PW=PO

How in the world is MGS4 harder than MGS3 or PW? No f***ing way dude, MGS4 was the easiest of all (I haven't played PO so I cannot comment on that).

MGS3 was joke in terms of difficulty. Easily the easiest of the series.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.