Armstrong's rocks can kiss my latin ass.

#1funkmastermcgeePosted 3/24/2013 11:42:31 AM
They're such a pain. I can aim em properly but when I swing the direction changes thanks to the analog stick. Grrrre.
---
R.I.P Hunter1534
#2vgman94Posted 3/24/2013 11:43:35 AM
For some reason, that's never happened to me. I mean sometimes it goes off to only 3 squares, but 3 squares is all that's required, so...
#3RaengPosted 3/24/2013 11:44:18 AM(edited)
You can slide under them, the second he throws them just ninja run towards them : )

EDIT: I find it more useful to aim with the right-stick but to do the attack with Square, as by letting go of the right-stick the angle can indeed change a little.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#4funkmastermcgee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 11:44:47 AM
Raeng posted...
You can slide under them, the second he throws them just ninja run towards them : )

The thing is that I usually start the fight with 0 electrolyte packs.... so I need to cut them.
---
R.I.P Hunter1534
#5redroses_4lifePosted 3/24/2013 11:46:06 AM
funkmastermcgee posted...
Raeng posted...

The thing is that I usually start the fight with 0 electrolyte packs.... so I need to cut them.

Are you using the analog to aim and swing? If you are just aim and press square.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#6funkmastermcgee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 11:47:26 AM
redroses_4life posted...
Raeng posted...

Are you using the analog to aim and swing? If you are just aim and press square.

Omg are you serious?
---
R.I.P Hunter1534
#7RaengPosted 3/24/2013 11:57:22 AM
Yes you can. Also you can get the packs, save with courtney, and then when you restart you'll have the packs.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#8SugarBoogersPosted 3/24/2013 12:01:04 PM
redroses_4life posted...
Raeng posted...

Omg are you serious?

Yeah, if you have the line within 15 or so degrees of horizontal, you can press Square and Raiden will automatically slash along the line. You can do the same thing with vertical by pressing Triangle.
---
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
#9murgyverPosted 3/24/2013 12:04:23 PM
If you arent going to use the square method, make sure you use both left and right thumb sticks. Use the left stick to line up raidens stance, i usually need to step left a little to hit is rocks.
---
PSN: murgyver
#10BloodyRawPosted 3/24/2013 3:36:15 PM
Hey gentlemen,

Is the aiming with analog\+ stick pressing with square effective on normal enemies in the game as well?
---
It shall be engraved upon your soul - DivineAssault - NIBELUNG VALESTI !
YS :Oath In Felghana PSP- Greatest RPG Since Chrono Trigger PSN : KonnecT