The dreadful 190%

#1DartDragoonPosted 3/26/2013 6:46:45 AM
Yep, I am missing ONE health upgrade and I have NO idea where it is. There is also no videos on YouTube showing where they are...anyone got a list or something ?

Off the top of my head, the ones I REMEMBER collecting:

- The one behing the ventilation gate right before the freight elevator
- The one behing metal fans right before the Sundowner fight
- The one on the rooftops in a blue chest that spawns a fight with a ****load of Sliders

I also probably got all the obvious ones out in the open or that requires minimum exploration... except one I guess haha.
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#2Renegade109Posted 3/26/2013 6:57:31 AM
http://au.ign.com/wikis/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/Endurance_Plus_%28Life_Up%29
---
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png [] http://i.imgur.com/Um6Qk.png
~ Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ~
#3ShadowHearsePosted 3/26/2013 7:02:07 AM
For some reason my last one was on chapter 5. I got it, but it didn't save for some reason. So I was super confused for a while.

Just go back through, start with the easiest ones first. You'll find it.
#4DartDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:06:02 AM
Ok It's probably the R-05 one that i'm missing, i've never seen that place before. Thanks !
---
#5Xaldin0011Posted 3/26/2013 7:08:12 AM
I had a friend that missed every single chest with health upgrades on his first playthrough.

No idea how you even do that, I mean just doing minimal exploration he should have AT LEAST come across one of them, but nope.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#62002120141Posted 3/26/2013 7:42:48 AM(edited)
*R1 behind the fan during the ninja section just before Mistral.

*R2 up the catwalks, in the room where you controlled the dwarf gekko. (Or was this a storage disk?)

*R3 after resurfacing from the old subway as well as the fight with the grad. In the area where the ninja section that follows.

*R4 in the vent just before boarding the cargo elevator.

*R5 within close proximity to the World Marshall sign/logo.

*R7 inside the hangar. It around to the east of the gate leading to Armstrong, before the rocket, blade and hammerborg.
#7DartDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:43:11 AM
I can confirm I was missing the one in Escape from Denver... It was a pretty goddamn obvious chest, I don't know why I never found it in 3-4 playthroughs
---
#8HeX4869Posted 3/27/2013 7:02:30 AM
I wonder why most people are stuck at 190% and the missing chest is different for each person.
---
Bloody hell, mate!
#9snake2410Posted 3/27/2013 7:44:02 AM
DartDragoon posted...
I can confirm I was missing the one in Escape from Denver... It was a pretty goddamn obvious chest, I don't know why I never found it in 3-4 playthroughs

Mine was the same one lol. I missed it because I didn't look behind, always looked ahead. It is kinda behind where you fight the first battle so its easier to miss then most might think.
---
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 5x Plat!, GoW SAGA 5x Plat!, ZoE HD 2x Plat! N7 Elite x3!