The dreadful 190%

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
3 years ago#1
Yep, I am missing ONE health upgrade and I have NO idea where it is. There is also no videos on YouTube showing where they are...anyone got a list or something ?

Off the top of my head, the ones I REMEMBER collecting:

- The one behing the ventilation gate right before the freight elevator
- The one behing metal fans right before the Sundowner fight
- The one on the rooftops in a blue chest that spawns a fight with a ****load of Sliders

I also probably got all the obvious ones out in the open or that requires minimum exploration... except one I guess haha.
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish

User Info: Renegade

Renegade
3 years ago#2
http://au.ign.com/wikis/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/Endurance_Plus_%28Life_Up%29
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png [] http://i.imgur.com/Um6Qk.png
~ Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ~

User Info: ShadowHearse

ShadowHearse
3 years ago#3
For some reason my last one was on chapter 5. I got it, but it didn't save for some reason. So I was super confused for a while.

Just go back through, start with the easiest ones first. You'll find it.

DartDragoon
3 years ago#4
Ok It's probably the R-05 one that i'm missing, i've never seen that place before. Thanks !

User Info: Xaldin0011

Xaldin0011
3 years ago#5
I had a friend that missed every single chest with health upgrades on his first playthrough.

No idea how you even do that, I mean just doing minimal exploration he should have AT LEAST come across one of them, but nope.
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.

User Info: 2002120141

3 years ago#6
*R1 behind the fan during the ninja section just before Mistral.

*R2 up the catwalks, in the room where you controlled the dwarf gekko. (Or was this a storage disk?)

*R3 after resurfacing from the old subway as well as the fight with the grad. In the area where the ninja section that follows.

*R4 in the vent just before boarding the cargo elevator.

*R5 within close proximity to the World Marshall sign/logo.

*R7 inside the hangar. It around to the east of the gate leading to Armstrong, before the rocket, blade and hammerborg.

DartDragoon
3 years ago#7
I can confirm I was missing the one in Escape from Denver... It was a pretty goddamn obvious chest, I don't know why I never found it in 3-4 playthroughs

User Info: HeX4869

HeX4869
3 years ago#8
I wonder why most people are stuck at 190% and the missing chest is different for each person.
Bloody hell, mate!

User Info: snake2410

snake2410
3 years ago#9
DartDragoon posted...
I can confirm I was missing the one in Escape from Denver... It was a pretty goddamn obvious chest, I don't know why I never found it in 3-4 playthroughs

Mine was the same one lol. I missed it because I didn't look behind, always looked ahead. It is kinda behind where you fight the first battle so its easier to miss then most might think.
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 5x Plat!, GoW SAGA 5x Plat!, ZoE HD 2x Plat! N7 Elite x3!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived