Game is to short [spoilers inside]

#1hamstergevalPosted 3/29/2013 4:55:16 PM
Seriously, I started the game on hard mode right away, and still finished the game within 8 hours. The only two bosses that were hard in this game were Monsoon and Armstrong, yet if you block/parry at right time they were a breeze. Sam was disappointing, cause I expected him to be atleast stronger then Monsoon.
#2Emi3280Posted 3/29/2013 5:44:43 PM
hamstergeval posted...
Seriously, I started the game on hard mode right away, and still finished the game within 8 hours. The only two bosses that were hard in this game were Monsoon and Armstrong, yet if you block/parry at right time they were a breeze. Sam was disappointing, cause I expected him to be atleast stronger then Monsoon.

8 hours for a Hack N' Slash game is short for you? If it were longer, people would say that all the levels were tedious and repetitive. It can't have the length of a Final Fantasy game.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#3VesperasPosted 3/29/2013 5:59:59 PM
I agree with Emi, Castlevania Lord of Shadows anyone?
---
PSN: Vesperas
CEO of Fierce Uprising <3 Dejoule
#4hamstergeval(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:28:26 AM
I preferred that it was a bit longer though. If hard mode took less then 8 hours on a first playthrough, imagine how you blast through easy and normal mode.
#5PhaildPosted 3/30/2013 4:41:30 AM
lolhardmode
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 10 days
Let's dance.
#6hungluo1989Posted 3/30/2013 5:11:26 AM
I agree. It is short. After the sundowner boss fight the chapters felt extremely condensed. Sam was an easy boss fight for me. I would have liked more levels with the use of ninja run and maybe one extra city. Playing in Denver twice kinda disappointed because they could have replaced it with a new area. I love the game and beat it multiple times but I wish they could have made it about 2-3 chapters longer and it would have been perfect.
#7D3NZ1987Posted 3/30/2013 6:45:51 AM
Vesperas posted...
I agree with Emi, Castlevania Lord of Shadows anyone?

Lords of Shadow? Yes?
---
Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.