Hows does this hold up to...

#1KindertotenwaldPosted 3/30/2013 7:50:49 PM
the likes of DMC3, Bayonetta, GodHand etc?
---
PSN: Omnisignificance
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Radec, Sir Daniel
#2funkmastermcgeePosted 3/30/2013 7:52:20 PM
Definitely in the same league but is not a combo/stylish game like dmc and bayonetta. It's about killing your enemies quickness/efficiency.
---
R.I.P Hunter1534
#3SteadyingMeatPosted 3/30/2013 7:54:06 PM
I've never played God Hand or Bayonetta, but I definitely wouldn't really say this is the same sort of thing as DMC3. It just doesn't feel anything like it at all. It's waaaaay easier and you really can just button mash without having much problems.
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#4funkmastermcgeePosted 3/30/2013 7:55:30 PM
SteadyingMeat posted...
I've never played God Hand or Bayonetta, but I definitely wouldn't really say this is the same sort of thing as DMC3. It just doesn't feel anything like it at all. It's waaaaay easier and you really can just button mash without having much problems.

Wat
---
R.I.P Hunter1534
#5TheMcKnightMarePosted 3/30/2013 7:56:43 PM
SteadyingMeat posted...

You do realize this is the MGR board and not the DmC board right?
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#6SteadyingMeatPosted 3/30/2013 7:57:25 PM
I really don't get why you guys are upset over what I said.
---
#7TheMcKnightMarePosted 3/30/2013 8:02:17 PM
SteadyingMeat posted...
I really don't get why you guys are upset over what I said.

"Now you're just being nasty!"
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#8Emi3280Posted 3/30/2013 8:03:49 PM
SteadyingMeat posted...

I'm one of those that thinks MGR is better than DMC3 all the way, but here you go my friend.

*Gives you a flame shield*
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#9SteadyingMeatPosted 3/30/2013 8:05:34 PM
Emi3280 posted...
SteadyingMeat posted...

I'm one of those that thinks MGR is better than DMC3 all the way, but here you go my friend.

*Gives you a flame shield*

Meh, if people really wanna get upset over me not pretending like the game is incredibly deep or something, I really couldn't care less. ;|
---
#10funkmastermcgeePosted 3/30/2013 8:24:03 PM
If that's the case, then why are you replying? Ignore us and carry on.
---
R.I.P Hunter1534