Hows does this hold up to...

#21Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 8:38:00 AM
I hate to intervine but instead of arguing about some more answer on the subject matter?
---
PSN: Omnisignificance
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Radec, Sir Daniel
#22PhaildPosted 3/31/2013 8:40:18 AM
It's better
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 10 days
Let's dance.
#23Chain_StrikePosted 3/31/2013 8:47:18 AM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
Chain_Strike posted...
......pretty much any action game (or game in general) can be easily button mashed to score a victory. Been the same since the days of Atari. The statement is rather "eh" really. Name me one game you cannot button mash through. Gaurenteee you will find none.

Any megman zero game.
God of war on any difficulty above easy.
Any Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Rising
Nearly every action game of worth released ever. -_-

Assuming, ofcourse, that your idea of button mashing is the same as mine.

I've button mashed my way through all those games. Doesn't matter the difficulty...you can still button mash through it. that was the point. things change when you get to higher difficulties but the point was just getting through the game via ze button mashing.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.
#24BulletaPosted 3/31/2013 10:25:38 AM
I can say that I am enjoying this game as much as I enjoyed God Hand. It has this kind of "build up" experience that I love, where I've gone from timidly tapping square and occasionally triangle to slamming the left analog in all sorts of directions and making the square button my submit to my will, then I get to zandatsu, then it's like WHOOSH, I will chop here, here, and HEREHEREHEREHEREHEREHEREHEREHERE and SNATCH, and I do this neat thing where I slide my thumb off of the circle button and thrust my hand forward like I'm actually grabbing a thing and---

"Yes." The answer to your question is "Yes."
---
"Is it tasty?"
#25TaizukuPosted 3/31/2013 11:05:09 AM
I don't particularly care for this or hold it in the same regard as God Hand, DMC3, or Bayonetta. Two of those being some of my favorite games ever.
---
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
#26yarrmateysPosted 3/31/2013 11:14:38 AM
It's in the same league as and compares favorably to those games.

Objectively speaking though, I can't say that this is strictly better than any of those games you mentioned. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
---
--
-
#27destructoclausPosted 3/31/2013 11:40:08 AM
ITT: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is the only action game ever that you can button mash your way through.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#28MyEvilTwin7Posted 3/31/2013 12:21:37 PM
Much like Bayonetta this game knows exactly what you want to do, awesome combat. No silly puzzles or timed jumps. I wish they hadn't bothered with stealth in this game. Thanks whiners.
---
Do not go here : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/233-star-trek?action=addfav
#29Snipa_Wulf12Posted 3/31/2013 4:43:36 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
Chain_Strike posted...
......pretty much any action game (or game in general) can be easily button mashed to score a victory. Been the same since the days of Atari. The statement is rather "eh" really. Name me one game you cannot button mash through. Gaurenteee you will find none.

Any megman zero game.
God of war on any difficulty above easy.
Any Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Rising
Nearly every action game of worth released ever. -_-

Assuming, ofcourse, that your idea of button mashing is the same as mine.

I've button mashed my way through all those games. Doesn't matter the difficulty...you can still button mash through it. that was the point. things change when you get to higher difficulties but the point was just getting through the game via ze button mashing.

Then what I said to steady meat applies to you;

Watch out, we got a badass over here.

Besides personal experience arguments on gamefaqs are always good for a laugh when people use then as the end all be all of their argument.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#30Emi3280Posted 3/31/2013 4:50:21 PM
Hey guys, I button mashed all the way through Pokemon FireRed. Cool, huh?
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280