What if Raiden and Ryu Hayabusa(NG3) <SPOILERS>

#1masked_yazooPosted 4/1/2013 8:35:22 PM
switch universe... Raiden now fights LoA while Ryu Hayabusa fights Desperado.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#2Robin_MaskPosted 4/1/2013 8:44:14 PM
Raiden can't win against supernatural beings.

Ryu would just curbstomp everything.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#3masked_yazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:35:27 PM

NG3 is also about science with minor-setback curse.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#4D3NZ1987Posted 4/2/2013 7:29:26 PM
Robin_Mask posted...

---
Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.
#5Xaldin0011Posted 4/2/2013 7:41:08 PM
Robin_Mask posted...

Raiden would curbstomp everything in NG3. He'd literally throw the final boss on her ass. Only thing that could give him trouble would be Regent.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#6KerrackPosted 4/2/2013 10:47:52 PM
Magic is just science taken to it's ultimate conclusion.
Basically, if you science hard enough, you'll end up magicking.
---
Attention mods: If one of my posts violates TOU, please PM me about it before you mod me and I will gladly edit myself. I assure you that it was unintentional.
#7Robin_MaskPosted 4/2/2013 11:09:16 PM
Xaldin0011 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Raiden would curbstomp everything in NG3. He'd literally throw the final boss on her ass. Only thing that could give him trouble would be Regent.

Ryu has the True Dragon Sword which is beyond broken.

Raiden has the Muramasa canon-wise, it doesn't match up to the true power of the properties of the TDS.

Raiden can probably take down on regular enemies, but deities? Don't think he can take on the Vigoor Emperor, Vazdah or any of their four generals at all.

Ryu has already been proven to teleport and use ninpo that breaks all laws of science in cutscenes and gameplay.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#8KageNinja215Posted 4/4/2013 9:02:20 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Raiden has the Muramasa canon-wise, it doesn't match up to the true power of the properties of the TDS.

Raiden can probably take down on regular enemies, but deities? Don't think he can take on the Vigoor Emperor, Vazdah or any of their four generals at all.

Ryu has already been proven to teleport and use ninpo that breaks all laws of science in cutscenes and gameplay.

Last I checked Vigoor Emperor, Vazdah, and the 4 generals were in NG1 and dead by NG3. NG3 is probably the most humane one, in the sense that there's not as much supernatural enemies, just scientists turned terrorists. Obaba may be the only exception I think.
#9z1hayzePosted 4/4/2013 9:20:24 AM
Kerrack posted...
Magic is just science taken to it's ultimate conclusion.
Basically, if you science hard enough, you'll end up magicking.

I scienced way to much yesterday. I ended up magicking at least 6 times and now my brain hurts.
---
XBL & PSN GT- xxpurplehayzexx
#10Robin_MaskPosted 4/4/2013 9:22:39 AM
KageNinja215 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Last I checked Vigoor Emperor, Vazdah, and the 4 generals were in NG1 and dead by NG3. NG3 is probably the most humane one, in the sense that there's not as much supernatural enemies, just scientists turned terrorists. Obaba may be the only exception I think.

Again, by Ryu. Who has weapons that far exceed brokenness.

Raiden would only get past human and lower fiends in the games.
---