How do I get through the final boss fight with no damage. Spoilers

#1The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/4/2013 3:17:53 PM
The hand to hand bit... What's the trick I'm just trying to S-Rank and I can't
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#2Onikage33Posted 4/4/2013 3:23:50 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Basically just avoid him and after a couple of minutes the cutscene will trigger.
---
Believe in the Shield.
#3SlaveBladePosted 4/4/2013 3:27:26 PM
Onikage33 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Basically just avoid him and after a couple of minutes the cutscene will trigger.

I tried to fight him on veryhard mode. Went for friggin 5 minutes, never triggered ;_;. Seriously took him down 5% and no trigger lol.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#4The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:29:45 PM
Onikage33 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Any trick to it? I can get to about 2 minutes and then he does that rush kick thing and hits me.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#5PhaildPosted 4/4/2013 3:31:15 PM
Jump immediately when he starts telegraphing his dash.
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 10 days
Let's dance.
#6Onikage33Posted 4/4/2013 3:33:33 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Onikage33 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Any trick to it? I can get to about 2 minutes and then he does that rush kick thing and hits me.

Well this is embarrassing. I saw it on a youtubevideo after the fact. In other words I did finally get past that part but checked for easier solution.
---
Believe in the Shield.
#7The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:37:33 PM
Phaild posted...
Jump immediately when he starts telegraphing his dash.

That's the problem he's stopped doing the crouch before he does the kick
---
#8gimiller16Posted 4/5/2013 9:37:20 AM
I found it easier to use the dodge.

Do your best to stay on the opposite side of the platform (the long way up and down), when he charges as he gets very close, dodge, if it's the kick your dodge will avoid it, if its the punch/grab ninja run out of there like a mofo, after you dodge.

After evading his attack you should have enough time to get to the other side of the stage preparing to dodge his next attack, sometimes the spacing gets thrown off after he chases you with his grab, but it shouldn't change much aside from that he's closer to you.

The only problem I've had with this technique is sometimes he pulls off a WAT DA EFF instant grab, but using this method has consistently gotten me through with a few minor slip ups here and there.

If you want a video reference, http://www.twitch.tv/gmanmiller/b/386147474.

1:10:48 - 1:13:20. Forgive the long ass video length, I was just fooling around streaming for a couple of friends.