What is this game?!?!

#41y000012500(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 10:32:23 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
So you're blaming the game for being too lazy to walk a few yards. I don't typically use the word casual as an insult but man, you're such a bloody casual.

I got the damn hand! You're just to sense to understand proper game design and what I'm saying. The range of the AR didn't reach the officer and he probably wasn't there yet.

And it's wasn't completely obvious that AR did anything to any officers, so I didn't bother using it on the last enemy on the screen.

Honestly, if you're too dense and content with bad game design then you shouldn't bother and just leave.
#42UbberDevilPosted 4/9/2013 12:10:43 PM
y000012500 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
So you're blaming the game for being too lazy to walk a few yards. I don't typically use the word casual as an insult but man, you're such a bloody casual.

I got the damn hand! You're just to sense to understand proper game design and what I'm saying. The range of the AR didn't reach the officer and he probably wasn't there yet.

And it's wasn't completely obvious that AR did anything to any officers, so I didn't bother using it on the last enemy on the screen.

Honestly, if you're too dense and content with bad game design then you shouldn't bother and just leave.

You must really hate having to think for yourself. Use some common sense to figure out what works and what doesn't. Its called "problem solving".
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#43DignatoReRaisedPosted 4/10/2013 2:55:54 PM
y000012500 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

The augment display has infinite range. It is only limited by the area the game has loaded into memory.
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!
#44ukokira1Posted 4/10/2013 3:05:25 PM
y000012500 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Except they tell you to go into AR mode. I guess the game must have bad design for not reaching out o the screen, grabbing you, and pin you to the speakers forcing you to listen.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#45MalficiousPosted 4/10/2013 9:14:59 PM
I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
---
PSN/Xbox 360: Malficious
#46CaptainWolfPosted 4/10/2013 9:33:13 PM
Malficious posted...
I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

I don't know.. This planet can be pretty dang funny.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#47papayafeverPosted 4/11/2013 1:46:25 AM
Looks like Platinum Games need to think of ways to accommodate players with special needs in their next game.
#48y000012500(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 4:27:41 AM
ukokira1 posted...
y000012500 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Except they tell you to go into AR mode. I guess the game must have bad design for not reaching out o the screen, grabbing you, and pin you to the speakers forcing you to listen.

They tell you alot of things, but when you go into AR mode and nothing is readily obvious... It's not like they say "Look in AR mode Raiden, there should be a blue diamond on the enemy if they have an officer hand, and colors should show you where to cut." The guy is just like "Use AR mode to differentiate" and I didn't know what to look for.

I'm sorry if you guys can't understand the logic in good game design... When you're teaching someone how to do something, you don't put unclear obstacles in the way.
#49XandagarPosted 4/11/2013 5:42:14 AM
Thank goodness TC never played older games. I mean newer games today have to hold your hands and give tutorials for people who couldn't figure things out themselves.
---
"Game is not broken. You just suck."
#50CaptainWolfPosted 4/11/2013 6:45:20 AM
Rather appropriate sig, Xandagar.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84