Jetstream Sam DLC worth $10?

#1GetPhiledInPosted 4/9/2013 7:31:33 PM
I figured it was going to be between $5-$10...
---
Super-Writer posted...
No one stays dead in comic books, except Uncle Ben.
#2The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/9/2013 7:33:44 PM
I enjoyed it, think of it like buying a movie
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#3Boneca91Posted 4/9/2013 7:38:58 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
I enjoyed it, think of it like buying a movie

If this game was MGS4, then truer words have never been spoken.
---
PSN:GenkiMGP
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 4/9/2013 7:43:30 PM(edited)
hell no, i beat it in an hour, then beat it on easy in just 30 min and got the two trophies and im done with it in under 2 hours total. not worth 10 bucks save your money for bladewolf. they rehashed every enemy the stories uninteresting, and the boss fight is less than stellar with reused music, nothing special or must buy here. the amount of fun i got here was very trivial, its a linear path and its over really fast. the only real standouts are the two boss fights against bladewolf, and against armstrong, and theyre only fun if you play it on hard cause theyre challenging. other than that, its a waste of time it doesnt add anything to this game, and it wont even last you a day.
#5skeithxthPosted 4/9/2013 7:43:37 PM
GetPhiledIn posted...

I figured it was going to be 7 bucks...not 10. Like we were told. Don't know what happened, there. Thankfully, that whole "spend 50 bucks and get 10 bucks back" deal is going to work out for me, come Friday when Sony better give me the damn money they owe me for spending over 50 dollars. If they didn't royally screw me over, I should (by Friday - according to Sony) have this for free. =P They'll be paying for it.
---
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.
#6CaptainWolfPosted 4/9/2013 7:44:37 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
hell no, i beat it in an hour, then beat it on easy in just 30 min and got the two trophies and im done with it in under 2 hours total. not worth 10 bucks save your money for bladewolf. they rehashed every enemy the stories uninteresting, and the boss fight is less than stellar with reused music, nothing special or must buy here. the amount of fun i got here was very trivial, its a linear path and its over really fast. the only real standouts are the two boss fights against bladewolf, and against armstrong, and theyre only fun if you play it on hard cause theyre challenging. other than that, its a waste of time it doesnt add anything to this game, and it wont even last you a day.

To 500!

*Microwaves popcorn*
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#7The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/9/2013 7:48:30 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

This is a prime example of a troll look at it but do not touch or encourage it.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#8snake2410Posted 4/9/2013 7:53:51 PM
skeithxth posted...
GetPhiledIn posted...

I figured it was going to be 7 bucks...not 10. Like we were told. Don't know what happened, there. Thankfully, that whole "spend 50 bucks and get 10 bucks back" deal is going to work out for me, come Friday when Sony better give me the damn money they owe me for spending over 50 dollars. If they didn't royally screw me over, I should (by Friday - according to Sony) have this for free. =P They'll be paying for it.

It was a mistranslation. In Japan the price is the equivalent of $6.99 Japanese currency (yen?) Which in the US its the equivalent of $9.99. Sucks given that I had $8 in my PSN account specifically for this and had to add $5 to get it, given that PSN doesn't allow adding less then $5. Still, I've enjoyed it quite a bit.
---
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 5x Plat!, GoW SAGA 6x Plat!, ZoE HD 2x Plat! N7 Elite x3!
#9Retroxgamer0Posted 4/9/2013 7:54:26 PM
im not a troll i just expect more than 1 hour of content for 10 bucks of my money. if youre ok with it go ahead and spend it then youll be playin somethin else in an hour anywayz very short lived. also the cutscens are nothing special just skip em you wont see anything fun like the main story from armstrong just generic stuff.
#10MGRRevengeancePosted 4/9/2013 7:55:46 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
im not a troll i just expect more than 1 hour of content for 10 bucks of my money. if youre ok with it go ahead and spend it then youll be playin somethin else in an hour anywayz very short lived. also the cutscens are nothing special just skip em you wont see anything fun like the main story from armstrong just generic stuff.

It's deffinitly more than 1 hour, freakin troll.