10$ for 95% reused assets.

#1ToxicKookiePosted 4/10/2013 2:53:15 AM
Aside from VO work and the cutscenes, nothing is new. I could stomach this purchase if we could use Sam in the main campaign, but as it stands this is barely worth 5$ let alone 10$.

It actually took me longer to download this than it did to beat it on hard.
---
XBL is filled with children.
PSN is filled with adults who act like children.
#2Drkr_ZenPosted 4/10/2013 3:12:14 AM
Sounds like a personal problem... =/
---
Playing: MGR:R, Sly 4, Borderlands 2 (GOTY 2012), BioShock Infinite (GOTY 2013)
"See You Space Cowboy."
#3Onikage33Posted 4/10/2013 3:16:31 AM
No one else respond to this guy. Its obvious what hes doing.
---
Believe in the Shield.
#4stage4saiyanPosted 4/10/2013 5:32:13 AM
Onikage33 posted...

He's been here for years, I doubt he's trying to troll. It's called differing opinions, kid.
---
PACKER TRACKER: 11-5 Regular Season AARON RODGERS 2011-2012 NFL MVP
XBL: JudasKiss12 PSN: Lionheart2390
#5ToxicKookie(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:33:50 AM
Onikage33 posted...

Oh my god... You're right. Someone is trying to voice an opinion you don't agree with. It's even got some facts sprinkled in with it. Call the f****** feds!
---
XBL is filled with children.
PSN is filled with adults who act like children.
#6LumusidereusPosted 4/10/2013 5:38:40 AM
You should really change your ISP.
#7Boss-CelotPosted 4/10/2013 5:51:34 AM
ToxicKookie posted...
Aside from VO work and the cutscenes, nothing is new. I could stomach this purchase if we could use Sam in the main campaign, but as it stands this is barely worth 5$ let alone 10$.

It actually took me longer to download this than it did to beat it on hard.

Thanks man,

Hearing that Sam (or his weapon either from what I heard) isn't usable in the main campaign then those facts alone are deal breakers and is proof it isn't worth $10.
---
Metal Gear Solid 6 - Sons of the Patriots
#8devak108Posted 4/10/2013 6:15:20 AM
This board is so defensive of this DLC, it's strange. If you think it's not worth the $10 you are a troll. K guys.

I was hyped when I heard it announced because I think Sam is an excellent character, but now I have all the info I'm definitely gonna pass. It's the definition of a quick cash grab. I'll wait for the verdict on BW DLC and maybe get that if they step it up a bit.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjhV1DavSRM
#9Crimson_RexPosted 4/10/2013 6:16:09 AM
This is Konami, don't act suprised.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#10ISquat600lbsPosted 4/10/2013 6:33:50 AM
devak108 posted...
This board is so defensive of this DLC, it's strange. If you think it's not worth the $10 you are a troll. K guys.

It's because they're all obviously fanboys, it's really pathetic how people defend lazy developers so much. 95% of what's in the DLC is recycled yet if you say it out loud or you think that's a lazy $ grab to basically scam complete morons out of a few bucks for buying content they already have but with a few different animations and using another character model. It doesn't even make sense that Sam is playing exactly the same as Raiden with the Zan Datsu and blade mode, they just couldn't be bothered to put the tie and effort in to make him play more uniquely because they now idiots will buy it anyway. LOL.

MGR is better than DmC but I think Capcom and Ninja Theory need to teach Konami and Platinum Games a thing or two about making good DLC.