Monsoon and Armstong make me rage.

#1LOUDTREEPosted 4/10/2013 7:34:02 PM
I want to throw my controller through the TV and drop a sledge hammer through my PS3.

I CANNOT BEAT THE LAST BOSS!!!
---
-Wii Invite Everyone to Play-
#2CaptainWolfPosted 4/10/2013 7:50:13 PM
Any particular attack or phase that's srewin' ya' up?
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#3LOUDTREE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:52:27 PM
I'm about to have a brain aneurism....

The part where he throws trucks.... I can't do it fast enough.... God damn it to hell.
---
#4CaptainWolfPosted 4/10/2013 8:02:16 PM
Ah, that screwed me up too.
If you honestly don't feel like you can get it, you can run away instead of entering Blade Mode. However it's not so bad after some practice, a break to lower blood pressure, and more practice.
Just carefully line up at least 3/4 of the targets, tap up on the left stick(down for invert), slice, tap down(or up), slice and keep holding L1 for one last vertical slice. If done properly Armstrong will take considerable damage and a health item will drop from each piece of debris.
Hope some of that helped. Good luck.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
#5AarturoScPosted 4/10/2013 8:13:13 PM
LOUDTREE posted...
I want to throw my controller through the TV and drop a sledge hammer through my PS3.

I CANNOT BEAT THE LAST BOSS!!!

Monsoon is pretty easy when you know what to do.

Some pointers:

-Use full charged Sai (or a EM Grenade) when he's in magnetic aura, that would stun him, so you get close and prompt a free zandatsu (After his head knocks out, charge the pincers if you have them to deliver A LOT of damage).

-When he throws it's stuff at you, jump, Blade Mode and don't move, just spam SQUARE in your position to get rid of it's thrash.

-When he throws it's big spinning pile of junk, just parry it two times (no need to perfect parry it) and you get another free Blade mode prompt.

Goes without saying that you better use your BP to maximize your weapons.
---
Anything can happen at any time in this world. - Asakura Hao
#6LOUDTREE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 8:32:01 PM
Beat it... putting it on my resume.
---
#7CaptainWolfPosted 4/10/2013 8:36:08 PM
Congrats! Now do it on Very Hard.

I kid, but it is fun.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
#8yarouPosted 4/10/2013 9:13:42 PM
Something I found helps against Armostrong's Throwing phase is clawing, if you're used to clawing, this can be done pretty easily, as pressing square while setting up a precise slash can be more reliable than flicking the Analogue Stick plus a bit faster.
#9AarturoScPosted 4/10/2013 9:34:37 PM
yarou posted...
Something I found helps against Armostrong's Throwing phase is clawing, if you're used to clawing, this can be done pretty easily, as pressing square while setting up a precise slash can be more reliable than flicking the Analogue Stick plus a bit faster.

That was about to post aswell, but couldn't find a proper term for that. xD Also alot of people think you can't move with the left analog stick on that moment, so.. The more you know!
---
Anything can happen at any time in this world. - Asakura Hao