Would you vote for Senator Steven Armstrong? Poll. *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Would you vote for Senator Steven Armstrong? Poll. *SPOILERS*
2 years ago#11
No, but holy s*** if I wouldn't want him to be my dad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0hySQJS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/U2BTmg2.jpg
2 years ago#12
BlueMeth posted...
No, but holy s*** if I wouldn't want him to be my dad.

Heh, heh. He would kick my *** at sports.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
(edited by CaptainWolf)
2 years ago#13
He played college ball ya know.
---
"Yin and Yang are not good and evil. Their unity is good, their struggle is evil"
2 years ago#14
Could have gone pro if he hadn't joined the navy.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
2 years ago#15
No, but I would vote for him in the Republican Primary where he'd be the clear best option.
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
2 years ago#16
Growshroom posted...
No, but I would vote for him in the Republican Primary where he'd be the clear best option.
This,

Also If I didn't know about his plans to purge the weak and make child cyborgs I might vote for him, he seems like a likeable guy who can present his ideas in a manner that makes a lot of sense when he isn't talking about destroying the weak.
---
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart
(edited by charey)
2 years ago#17
bump for another Armstrong poll appearing.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
2 years ago#18
charey posted...
Growshroom posted...
This,

Also If I didn't know about his plans to purge the weak and make child cyborgs I might vote for him, he seems like a likeable guy who can present his ideas in a manner that makes a lot of sense when he isn't talking about destroying the weak.

Too bad he doesn't write his own speeches...
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
2 years ago#19
Nanomachines, son.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
2 years ago#20
vgman94 posted...
Onikage33 posted...
Yes we can! Yes we can!

I Hope that's no implying Obama is somehow as bad as Armstrong. Obama isn't perfect, and I disagree on some of his positions, especially gun control. But implying Obama is worse than a guy who wants to purge the weak and is involved in creating child soldiers is kind of sad...

I know this is a super late reply but whatever. That thought never even crossed my mind. I guess thats the bad thing about message boards and texting is sometimes humor gets lost and is misconstrued.
---
Believe in the Shield.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Would you vote for Senator Steven Armstrong? Poll. *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived