Would you vote for Senator Steven Armstrong? Poll. *SPOILERS*

#11BlueMethPosted 4/13/2013 8:06:53 AM
No, but holy s*** if I wouldn't want him to be my dad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0hySQJS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/U2BTmg2.jpg
#12CaptainWolfPosted 4/13/2013 8:49:23 AM(edited)
BlueMeth posted...
No, but holy s*** if I wouldn't want him to be my dad.

Heh, heh. He would kick my *** at sports.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#13TheLeafChildPosted 4/13/2013 10:22:03 AM
He played college ball ya know.
---
"Yin and Yang are not good and evil. Their unity is good, their struggle is evil"
#14DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 7:18:46 PM
Could have gone pro if he hadn't joined the navy.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#15GrowshroomPosted 4/13/2013 11:09:15 PM
No, but I would vote for him in the Republican Primary where he'd be the clear best option.
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#16chareyPosted 4/15/2013 10:36:04 AM(edited)
Growshroom posted...
No, but I would vote for him in the Republican Primary where he'd be the clear best option.
This,

Also If I didn't know about his plans to purge the weak and make child cyborgs I might vote for him, he seems like a likeable guy who can present his ideas in a manner that makes a lot of sense when he isn't talking about destroying the weak.
---
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart
#17DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 11:13:10 AM
bump for another Armstrong poll appearing.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#18sephiroth068Posted 4/19/2013 12:57:28 PM
charey posted...
Growshroom posted...
This,

Also If I didn't know about his plans to purge the weak and make child cyborgs I might vote for him, he seems like a likeable guy who can present his ideas in a manner that makes a lot of sense when he isn't talking about destroying the weak.

Too bad he doesn't write his own speeches...
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#19Hawke0Posted 4/27/2013 9:05:26 AM
Nanomachines, son.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#20Onikage33Posted 4/27/2013 9:37:19 AM
vgman94 posted...
Onikage33 posted...
Yes we can! Yes we can!

I Hope that's no implying Obama is somehow as bad as Armstrong. Obama isn't perfect, and I disagree on some of his positions, especially gun control. But implying Obama is worse than a guy who wants to purge the weak and is involved in creating child soldiers is kind of sad...

I know this is a super late reply but whatever. That thought never even crossed my mind. I guess thats the bad thing about message boards and texting is sometimes humor gets lost and is misconstrued.
---
Believe in the Shield.