METAL GEAR RISING: Revengeance VITA! (???) O_O

#11Retroxgamer0Posted 4/16/2013 3:46:04 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
They can't use Blade Mode on the Vita without destroying it. The framerate already drops in the console versions as is.

just because they said it makes it true? thats just PR talk, use your own brain. you cant flick the analog stick a few times? if its a graphical issue then they can just reduce the graphics.
#12CassyChanPosted 4/16/2013 6:50:30 AM
Processing every cut in blade mode would be a nightmare for the Vita, of course it is actually possible but they'd have to significantly reduce the quality, for example making cut parts disappear at a faster rate, lowering texture quality, probably losing consistent 60fps. Besides, it would probably play like ass on the Vita, the sticks are like half the size so half as much movement has to provide the same level of in-game movement you'd get from a pad, which would be horrible for full-manual cameras (or near full, as this game has ****-loads of camera correction), Rising's camera isn't that good as it is let alone on a smaller screen with sticks that have nearly double the sensitivity.

What probably happened is when P* updated the trophy list with Sam's DLC trophies someone there or at Konami or Sony must have accidentally checked a box that updated it as a PS3 & Vita list instead of just a PS3 list. Maybe there's a Vita port intended for release at some point, but it seems unlikely based on what's been said so far (not to mention Konami and KojiPro don't have much in store for the Vita, after MGS HD they seem to have silently cancelled ZOE HD for Vita, and Vita still isn't doing that well so far), don't hold your breath anyway.
#13megalphaPosted 4/16/2013 9:24:37 AM
Please let it be true!!!!!!!!!!!
#14ukokira1Posted 4/16/2013 1:51:59 PM(edited)
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
They can't use Blade Mode on the Vita without destroying it. The framerate already drops in the console versions as is.

just because they said it makes it true? thats just PR talk, use your own brain. you cant flick the analog stick a few times? if its a graphical issue then they can just reduce the graphics.

its not just a graphical issue...Use your brain.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#15Retroxgamer0Posted 4/19/2013 9:31:04 AM
big deal its not like the game isnt lazy to begin with. disapearing cars after you slash them isnt very realistic. neither is throwing a giant metal mech 30 feet in the air with just your two hands.
#16ukokira1Posted 4/19/2013 1:46:07 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
big deal its not like the game isnt lazy to begin with. disapearing cars after you slash them isnt very realistic. neither is throwing a giant metal mech 30 feet in the air with just your two hands.

The cars disapear because 7 year old hardware couldnt handle the pieces staying. Also since when was Metal Gear ever realistic?
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#17AkazoraPosted 4/19/2013 5:36:12 PM
I imagine it wouldn't be the graphics that are the problem, but being able to divide an object into some 20 individual objects with physics.
#18iDoneGotUPosted 4/19/2013 7:02:58 PM
They could just limit blade mode...But anything is possible and I would love to also have the game on my Vita.
---
Surrender Before ME!
#19juuinmadaraPosted 4/23/2013 4:27:48 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
As it has been said many times. Rising will never port to the vita because it wouldn't be able to handle it. *sigh*

do you really believe that nonsense? all they have to do is worsen the graphics a litlte bit

But still, to render every single piece in real-time... And not pre-made pieces, randomly cut pieces! The game lags hard when I cut get triple Zandatsu and have like 200 piece-count on the PS3, what makes you think the VITA can handle it? Plus, it's been announced by P* that a Vita version is impossible. It's probably a mistake that PSN hasn't bothered to fix lol. I would LOVE a Vita version though, that'll justify me buying a Vita.
#20Robin_MaskPosted 4/23/2013 4:55:28 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
^ Why lol?

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus?

Isn't Ninja Gaiden Sigma just a port of the Xbox game? Therefore making it easy to port?
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world