Help with Monsoon

#1Ryu1356Posted 4/19/2013 10:01:38 PM
I'm towards the end of the fight where he tosses the tip of the building at you so I hit R1 to run up it then your supposed to use blade mode and slice the wall up? Am I missing something?? I watched the Video walkthrough and it shows him slicing up the wall but it's not letting me to do. Right after running up the building piece he throws up at me, I hit L2 and use the Analog stick to slice right??
#2Magitek111Posted 4/19/2013 10:10:03 PM
Blade mode is L1, not L2. But yeah, whenever the screen gets a blue filter and the Japanese symbol shows up, it's your cue to slice like crazy, usually.
---
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
Let's attack aggressively!
#3TheLeafChildPosted 4/19/2013 10:44:00 PM
Did you press OX?

Also, the TC could've switched the Blade Mode to L2
---
"Yin and Yang are not good and evil. Their unity is good, their struggle is evil"
#4AzurexNightmarePosted 4/19/2013 10:53:29 PM
You're having trouble with MONSOON?

You mother of a wonderful family I suggest you learn how to play this wonderful game and learn how to use your genius brain to its full potential. If I see you make a topic like this ever again, I will beat the crap out of anyone who insults you because you are a great man and an inspiration to gamers around us

So you better not make me rip the spines of enemies knowing that you are not doing the same you mother of a great family

Now you better get your self-doubt out of here before I beat the **** out of monsoon for you
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
The official Main Character of SMT
#5Nate_the_Great8Posted 4/21/2013 1:59:49 AM
AzurexNightmare posted...

You mother of a wonderful family I suggest you learn how to play this wonderful game and learn how to use your genius brain to its full potential. If I see you make a topic like this ever again, I will beat the crap out of anyone who insults you because you are a great man and an inspiration to gamers around us

So you better not make me rip the spines of enemies knowing that you are not doing the same you mother of a great family

Now you better get your self-doubt out of here before I beat the **** out of monsoon for you

lol i can go to bed now
---
PSN/LoL: Nate_the_Great8
#6TheLeafChildPosted 4/21/2013 2:16:29 AM
Whoops, I meant Triangle+Circle
---
"Yin and Yang are not good and evil. Their unity is good, their struggle is evil"
#7RaengPosted 4/21/2013 2:22:36 AM

Damn. That was pretty awesome ;p

OT: He will throw the pillar at you, use ninja run (default is forward + R1). At the end of the dash you'll see a big rock flying your way. Activate Blade Mode (default is L1) then slash it (default is square). Then there'll be a finisher QTE which is Triangle + Circle.

Hope this helps!
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15