kotaku is either st2pid or bias

#1ZeroX07Posted 4/19/2013 11:10:31 PM
It's 2 am Est. i can't sleep due to ......... Next door neighbors....having a LOUD party! Geez. I may have a mexican heritage.......but I'm more "white" than most "typical Americans"...........augh......stereotypes.....i may offend people.......augh......

Anyway, i just started to read this article:

http://kotaku.com/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-jetstream-sam-dlc-the-476508905

kotaku is telling people not to buy or play this dlc because its horrible. However, this same author gave the dmc dlc, a must buy! I checked and it seems that kotaku gave dmc better praise and a higher score than mgr?! WTF? How is that possible?
#2Rob_IndahoodPosted 4/19/2013 11:16:25 PM
Eh, it's all about who you're talking to. I played Revengeance to death and back. I got my $60's worth out of the main campaign I think. $10 is still too much for this, but it's probably something else I'll play over and over again.
---
GT: Warhound07
#3AzurexNightmarePosted 4/19/2013 11:33:57 PM
despite all the hate for DmC, Vergil's downfall IS way more worth $10 than Sam's DLC.

Sam is a bad ass character to play as, and IMO more fun to play as than Vergil, but Vergil's campaign was meaty enough to warrant $10 and it was much more lengthy.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
The official Main Character of SMT
#4DullahansXMarkPosted 4/20/2013 12:12:07 AM
Well, given in that their Vergil's Downfall they state that it's six hours long... that either means it's the biggest DLC of all time next to Mass Effect 3: Citadel, or yes, there is some bias going on.
#5UbberDevilPosted 4/20/2013 12:23:04 AM
AzurexNightmare posted...
despite all the hate for DmC, Vergil's downfall IS way more worth $10 than Sam's DLC.

Sam is a bad ass character to play as, and IMO more fun to play as than Vergil, but Vergil's campaign was meaty enough to warrant $10 and it was much more lengthy.

I think it only seemed meaty because of all the unskippable cutscenes thrown at you along with the platform padding. In the Sam DLC it's pretty mush constant action. Plus Vergil's Downfall is glitchy as hell. I've been put in the "fall forever" situation more times than I should have.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#6vgman94Posted 4/20/2013 12:53:53 AM
ZeroX07 posted...
It's 2 am Est. i can't sleep due to ......... Next door neighbors....having a LOUD party! Geez. I may have a mexican heritage.......but I'm more "white" than most "typical Americans"...........augh......stereotypes.....i may offend people.......augh......

Anyway, i just started to read this article:

http://kotaku.com/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-jetstream-sam-dlc-the-476508905

kotaku is telling people not to buy or play this dlc because its horrible. However, this same author gave the dmc dlc, a must buy! I checked and it seems that kotaku gave dmc better praise and a higher score than mgr?! WTF? How is that possible?

Dude, I know some of you anti-DmC kids have psychopathic hate for a rebellion-centered style update, but Kotaku having an opinion different from yours should be okay. I haven't played either DLC due to personal problems, but from what I've read, both seems about the same length. And let's face it, just because DmC doesn't have sadomasochistic difficulty, that does not make it bad. Now, I disagree about the DLCs nonetheless. DLCs like this are usually awesome, and want to play both. I see no reason to like one and hate the other, so I disagree with both Kotaku and you, in short. And this is coming from "White" acting Mexican, too.
#7UltimateGeth39Posted 4/20/2013 2:47:25 AM
Kotaku clearly cant parry.
---
"there's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#8GeorgeSearsLLPosted 4/20/2013 3:09:41 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...

Confirmed .LOL
#9Phantom_Opera_GPosted 4/20/2013 5:30:50 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...

Kotaku: game doe not tell you how to parry

Parry instructions in

Game Tutorial
Game Manual
Side combat log [ PARRY O+[] ]

So really how does it not tell you?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#10D3NZ1987Posted 4/20/2013 7:12:56 AM
Oh noez!! Someone had something negative to say about Rising lol

opinions are like buttholes, TC. We all have them.
---
Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.