Something I don't get..

#1Ein_SophPosted 4/22/2013 11:42:55 AM
Bladewolf mentions having served with Sam in previous missions. I'm assuming that this was during the time Sam spent with Desperado. So hold on. Was Sam armless during those missions? because it really seems like he got his new arm just prior to the Nmani incident.
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho
#2MetalGearDogmaPosted 4/22/2013 11:59:54 AM
maybe.
but I don't think so.
I guess armstrong told his docs and scientists to make a new arm shortly after his fight with sam.

I guess the missions with wolf were to check if theyre able to cooperate. and if sam is loyal.
---
Dragon Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 180+, Warrior
PSN: FF7_Lissy
#3RaengPosted 4/22/2013 12:15:22 PM
There's a two year gap between the ending of the Sam DLC and the end of Raiden's. So that's about 1 year and 11 months considering R-00 takes place a few weeks prior to the rest of the game.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#4NassaDanePosted 4/22/2013 2:37:32 PM
I noticed that too. Perhaps the arm we know is an upgraded one that he was using first time in Africa but already had another cyber arm before after Armstrong. Because he definitely acts like he's just seeing what the new arm can do in the video.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#5Onikage33Posted 4/22/2013 4:46:08 PM
NassaDane posted...
I noticed that too. Perhaps the arm we know is an upgraded one that he was using first time in Africa but already had another cyber arm before after Armstrong. Because he definitely acts like he's just seeing what the new arm can do in the video.

That's a good viewpoint. Also maybe it was like a reward for jobs well done.
---
Believe in the Shield.