Point of the knife?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
So whats the point of Raiden having that knife in his scabbard? It looks cool, but u never use it. wouldve been sick i it could be used in insane combos.
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
3 years ago#2
Also in Metal Gear Solid 4 you can see a Gun strapped to his leg
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
3 years ago#3
Yea but when u played as him in MGO u could use the gun. Still u make a good point. I just wanna see him use the knife the way he did in MGS4 against those gekkos
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
3 years ago#4
He carries it in case he meets Vamp again.

Probably.
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#5
That would be Awesome ! hes already capable of down right Godlike combos imagine if you through a knife and gun into the mix
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
3 years ago#6
he uses it to kill one of the tripods at the sewers and that's it
Nanomachines, son!
3 years ago#7
Hunter_mk posted...

No, he doesn't.
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 7 days
Let's dance.
3 years ago#8
He carries it in case he meets Sunny again.

Most definitely.
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho
3 years ago#9
Hunter_mk posted...

He actually pulled a throwing knife out at threw. Where he got it from? No idea, but his knife is still in the sheath.
-Michael Jordan
3 years ago#10
Well he uses it for scouting according to Vamp. "You're a scout too are you not? Let us duel with blades."

It might also be a hint that Raiden knows cqc. O___o
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived