Welp so much for beating Chapter 4 again...

#11GencoilPosted 4/25/2013 5:34:59 AM
I would've run away and tried dealing with them one at a time. Were you even trying or did you give up for the sake of entertainment?
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#12HeatherloverPosted 4/25/2013 6:53:32 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALodC60o08

:| was trying to record a playthrough then this happened.

it means you suck at this sorry
---
PSN: Zero4ph
PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP Owner
#13Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:54:29 AM
Gencoil posted...
I would've run away and tried dealing with them one at a time. Were you even trying or did you give up for the sake of entertainment?

I couldn't even move until I was down to the 1 health block, and by then I really was just like "Screw it" because I lost 4 electro's I used up my ripper guide in that video, and I duno why (Maybe it as stun) but no matter how much I wiggled the analogue stick it wouldn't let me counter the grabs (As you can see how much it 'reacts' to my moving it's more then enough. Honestly I was about to delete the video first as it was for a playthrough. But then decided to upload it.
#14Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:57:18 AM(edited)
Heatherlover posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALodC60o08

:| was trying to record a playthrough then this happened.

it means you suck at this sorry

Ummm actually I platted this game, sorry. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960699-metal-gear-rising-revengeance/65757717
#15HeatherloverPosted 4/25/2013 6:58:22 AM
you plat this really? you got your ass whoop in that video.
---
PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP Owner
#16Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:03:21 AM(edited)
Heatherlover posted...

Mainly because I was cornered if you see at the beginning I'm doing pretty decent against the Mastiff (besides running right for him the second he spots me). Once I got caught in that corner though that was it. I even went into Ripper Mode through the video and I literally couldn't even move. The stun hits made it so when I shook my analogue stick from Masti ff's the hits would still go through. Attacked from all sides from both enemies on and off screen so countering was practically impossible. The only breathing space I had was in the last 30 seconds. But seeing how much I used up (4 health elec's, ripper gauge) I just went **** it. Since checkpoint mode would return me there with everything back.

I think the biggest thing though is I haven't touched Raiden's story mode since a few days after Plat, and then touched Sam's DLC for like a week straight.
#17HeatherloverPosted 4/25/2013 7:03:56 AM
okay whatever
---
PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP Owner
#18Xaldin0011Posted 4/25/2013 7:47:38 AM
Oh, I've been there. Everything's going fine, doing fine on your playthrough, and then all of a sudden the Mastiffs just decide to be as cheap as possible and invite some Raptors over to join the fun. Funny to watch though. XD

Heatherlover posted...

Dude, 3 Mastiffs is all it takes to ruin even the best player of MGR, anyone that's plat'd this game can tell you that. Even more so when you throw in Raptors and other cyborgs into the mix. The only thing that can really save you is Ripper Mode, but if you get stunlock'd and grabbed so much you can't use it when you activate it, you're pretty well screwed. Or a perfect parry can save you if it's aimed well, but Mastiffs are just as likely to grab you while you're trying to parry.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#19HeatherloverPosted 4/25/2013 7:52:14 AM
Xaldin0011 posted...
Oh, I've been there. Everything's going fine, doing fine on your playthrough, and then all of a sudden the Mastiffs just decide to be as cheap as possible and invite some Raptors over to join the fun. Funny to watch though. XD

Heatherlover posted...

Dude, 3 Mastiffs is all it takes to ruin even the best player of MGR, anyone that's plat'd this game can tell you that. Even more so when you throw in Raptors and other cyborgs into the mix. The only thing that can really save you is Ripper Mode, but if you get stunlock'd and grabbed so much you can't use it when you activate it, you're pretty well screwed. Or a perfect parry can save you if it's aimed well, but Mastiffs are just as likely to grab you while you're trying to parry.

uh okay thanks for the info?
---
PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP Owner
#20UbberDevilPosted 4/25/2013 9:17:35 AM
Heatherlover posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...

Heatherlover posted...

uh okay thanks for the info?

Is there a reason you're being such a b****?
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2