Would you want Sam in MGR2? Spoilers, I think.

#1GjangPosted 4/24/2013 8:31:01 PM
Should they just add Sam as playable character in MGR2?

Make it so that you can freely choose either Raiden or Sam at the start of the game with unique playstyle for each character.

Like, Sam is now full cyborg and form a partnership with Raiden since they share similar ideal?
---
Really run out of ideas for signature.
#2RichterB17Posted 4/24/2013 8:58:06 PM
That would be awesome, and they should both be playable protagonist with different stories and missions.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#3NetherTraitor0Posted 4/24/2013 9:00:28 PM
Gjang posted...

Make it so that you can freely choose either Raiden or Sam at the start of the game with unique playstyle for each character.

Like, Sam is now full cyborg and form a partnership with Raiden since they share similar ideal?

Good idea except for the partnership part.

I think they need to work apart, Sam knows what Raiden's doing but not vice versa.
---
"BY THE HAMMER OF LOU RAWLS!!!"-Me during the final battle of Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
#4C810Posted 4/24/2013 11:14:21 PM
NetherTraitor0 posted...
Gjang posted...

I think they need to work apart, Sam knows what Raiden's doing but not vice versa.

This would be pretty awesome. Plus it would work super well with the Blades of Liberty subtitle that a user came up with in another thread.

I'll actually be kinda pissed now if it doesn't have that subtitle.
---
"Modern Biology is Chemistry, modern Chemistry is Physics, and modern Physics is...crazy." - Mark Peyron
#5Hunter1534Posted 4/24/2013 11:32:14 PM
Because its an obvious rip off of sons of liberty...
---
OOOH OOOH THAT'S MY FAVORITE!
#6Gjang(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 12:24:10 AM
NetherTraitor0 posted...
Gjang posted...

Yeah, that's also a possibility.

Well, my idea of partnership came from my need to see a combination attack by those two.

Imagine they're fighting some kinda gigantic mech (it can be bigger than Excelsus tenfold or whatever) and the two of them unleash their combination attack on such mech.
---
Really run out of ideas for signature.
#7D3NZ1987Posted 4/25/2013 4:16:33 AM
Absolutely. I found Sam to be way more fun to play as than Raiden.
---
Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.
#8Xaldin0011Posted 4/25/2013 5:39:04 AM
I think if they focused on two storys for two seperate characters, it'd make both not as good as they could be.

By all means, I want to see Sam in the story, but I'd rather play as Raiden the entire game. They can just work on Sam levels to be released as DLC or something.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#9sworderPosted 4/25/2013 6:43:34 AM
They should do it Anarchy Reigns style. Intertwined campaign that can be played from different perspectives.
#10sparktenksPosted 4/25/2013 7:55:05 AM
Are you suggesting a prequel?