How far would Raiden get in Naruto?

#21Excuse_Me(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 4:09:28 PM
MegamanRockX2 posted...
Who the **** thinks of questions like this seriously

You should ask him. No seriously, how could you not know of the particular individual you speak of, that asked this question?

Raiden would lose because Naruto is cliché as hell and Naruto would magically find a way to beat him.
Yeah, no.
#22Loki5677Posted 4/25/2013 4:35:15 PM
Gnosis_Guyver1 posted...
raiden would destroy most if not all of konoha remember what kishimoto said about guns being unfair in naruto(which is ridiculous since the hidden villages have tech higher than any country in this fiction the fact they haven't invented guns is stupid) raiden is like giant gun with multiple rocket launchers and a sword

Can you please show me the link about where kishi said that they were unfair in naruto?
#23OmegaRelentlessPosted 4/25/2013 4:50:02 PM
Don't remeber the exact link but..it was kinda proven back when everyone in Naruto (including Naruto himself) had a hard time getting up to the God Deva path within 5 seconds. A gun..would've finished that in a heartbeat not to mention if you think about it a handgun would be enough to kill everyone in Naruto without much difficulty. In a nutshell people in Naruto aren't nearly as fast as people want to make them out to be. There should be a link somewhere on the Naruto board..I think idk.
---
Berserk is the greatest thing to come into existence. READ IT NOW!
#24Gnosis_Guyver1Posted 4/25/2013 5:12:31 PM
Loki5677 posted...
Gnosis_Guyver1 posted...
raiden would destroy most if not all of konoha remember what kishimoto said about guns being unfair in naruto(which is ridiculous since the hidden villages have tech higher than any country in this fiction the fact they haven't invented guns is stupid) raiden is like giant gun with multiple rocket launchers and a sword

Can you please show me the link about where kishi said that they were unfair in naruto?

can't considering that was years ago during narutos first arcs.
---
Nothing is true everything is permitted.
#25Dieselzone32450Posted 4/25/2013 5:32:04 PM
that interview shouldn't even be used anymore if thats true , since naruto characters are far beyond the power displayed in early part 1, in both power and speed.
---
nothing
#26Rob_IndahoodPosted 4/25/2013 5:55:26 PM
So by the way some of you guys are describing guns in the Naruto universe, it would be something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db0-7iPgA6I&t=1m7s
---
GT: Warhound07
#27OmegaRelentlessPosted 4/25/2013 6:04:02 PM
@Die Uhhh are we reading the same manga I mean I'll admit I borderline hate Naruto so I'm always aganist them...however, people in Naruto aren't strong at all dude..yeah sure 2 characters have nuke type attacks however..honestly they're still slow and die extremely easily. And those 2 nukes..to be fair wouldn't phase Raiden....

I better topic would be Naruto world vs Metal Gear Ray.
---
Berserk is the greatest thing to come into existence. READ IT NOW!
#28SigmaSlashPosted 4/26/2013 2:57:26 AM
Well, we know he can take the female characters since Kishimoto rarely develops them.

Seriously, I think there are less than five unique techniques among the female cast. >_>
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMnhk26J1bM (Proof that Superman and Sephiroth are one and the same.)