My friend wants to play the game in "chronological order"

#1MegamanRockX2Posted 5/1/2013 2:19:19 PM
He asked me if he could play Blade Wolf's DLC, then Sam's, and finally the main story, which all flows together. I didn't know how to answer his question because I don't know much about Blade Wolf's DLC.

Is he correct?
---
SSJGrimReaper: Yes ragequitter hell does exist and it has Justin Bieber songs on constant repeat.
#2RichterB17Posted 5/1/2013 2:21:09 PM
I believe he is correct.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#3D3NZ1987Posted 5/1/2013 2:26:34 PM
Ah the old "my friend" chestnut
---
Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.
#4MegamanRockX2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 2:42:35 PM
D3NZ1987 posted...

Why would I make this up? I've already beaten the game with both stories.
---
SSJGrimReaper: Yes ragequitter hell does exist and it has Justin Bieber songs on constant repeat.
#5ukokira1Posted 5/1/2013 2:49:16 PM
D3NZ1987 posted...

It doesn't really apply here. Wether its TC or a friend nothig is implied
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#6SonicNashPosted 5/1/2013 2:51:23 PM
Isn't Bladewolf story after Sam? Seem like Blade and Mistral are on their way to Oil Rig.
---
Carsauce posted...: XBox 360 deserved Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5, PS3 players can go to hell.
#7ukokira1Posted 5/1/2013 3:09:38 PM
SonicNash posted...
Isn't Bladewolf story after Sam? Seem like Blade and Mistral are on their way to Oil Rig.

We really dont know. For one we don't see Khamsin in Sams story but we dont see Mistral or Sundowner either. But bits and pieces of Blade Wolfs DLC is after the main gaime because his story is told in a flashback when BW talks to Sunny.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#8The_Ivory_ManPosted 5/1/2013 3:41:52 PM
Better to do main story first if he doesn't know about the final boss
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#9chareyPosted 5/1/2013 3:59:58 PM
The main story is meant to be done first, both in terms of spoilers and in terms of difficultly. Sam's story is more difficult with enemies being way more aggressive, if he hasn't gotten used to the controls first it's not going to be fun for him.
---
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart
#10Ein_SophPosted 5/1/2013 5:40:37 PM
Have him play Sam's DLC on Easy then the rest of the main game on Normal.
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho