Anyone have a list of the Data Storage items in the Jetstream DLC?

#1DullahansXMarkPosted 5/1/2013 11:26:52 PM
I'm writing a FAQ for it (and eventually Blade Wolf) right now, and because I already collected them I can't find them anymore (even on a new file!). Does anyone mind making a list of all of them, or linking me to one? I'll give credits where they're due.
#2Herr_ScrodingerPosted 5/2/2013 7:35:04 AM
Here are the ones for #3 and #4.

Data Storage #3: After defeating Metal Gear RAY, go to the platform with VR Mission 3. Use the pipes to climb to the platform above it. The Data Storage is on this platform.

Data Storage #4: After clearing the ranked battle in the elevator room direclty beyond the Japanese room, destroy the panel on the wall. The Data Storage is here, along with a Dwarf Gekko.
---
'Gods make their own importance' - Epic, by Patrick Kavanagh
Pokemon Soul SIlver FC: 1162-5981-6925
#3F0XholePosted 5/2/2013 8:01:00 AM
One of them is in the Server (Brain) Room, on top of one of the pillars. You get to it by jumping on the pipe from the second floor, then jumping onto the pillars. (Pain in the ass lol)
#4DullahansXMark(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 11:00:33 AM
Thanks for the help, guys. Anyone know where 1 and 2 are?
#5Xexor_ZeroPosted 5/2/2013 11:11:47 AM
I think the 1st one is on the sewers after fighting blade wolf. Keep going foward to the dead end, if you go right, you'll see the 2 strider-like robots.

The 2nd one is after the raptor battle on the freight elevator, jump to the higher elevator, and look around the big boxes, it's behind them.(this is on the room before fighting the Metal Gear Ray).
---
GT: Xexor Zero
Dude #1: "Did you **** it?" Dude #2: "What?" Dude #1:"Did you **** it"
#6snake2410Posted 5/2/2013 11:22:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]