I like how the japanese version isn't even fully censored.

#1DantechanPosted 5/2/2013 12:43:20 AM(edited)
http://youtu.be/C9iINliRU9Q?t=35m51s

Sam DLC spoilers

It's kinda weird how all the blood in the jp version is supposed to be white because of censorship....but i think they got lazy, and now sam and armstrong both have....red and white blood. lol

probably should watch from the part where Sam slices off armstrongs hand, just so you know that armstrong had indeed have white blood in the jp version
#22002120141Posted 5/2/2013 1:05:48 AM
Sam's gets cut and not cut off so it's acceptable to CERO. Red blood is go.
Armstrong on the other hand has his arm cut off, which is probably why it's white.
#3TearsfoUniversePosted 5/2/2013 1:32:52 AM
well sam is human so it would make sense for red and there is hardly any blood and Armstrong has his nanomachines
---
The war has begun, but there is still so much cake and other things to burn
#4ISquat600lbsPosted 5/2/2013 2:43:35 AM
Still doesn't make any sense when it comes to having that outdated white blood in the story, but I guess the Japanese version doesn't make as much sense anyway when you consider there's an American and a Brazilian talking to each other in Japanese with Japanese accents.
---
Most of the time I'm riding bicycles and on a lot of Colombian marching powder and coffee, forgive me if I act like an #%$hole. Or not, IDC.
#5z_cherubPosted 5/2/2013 3:08:21 AM
Is there an option in the US version to turn on white blood. I know Raiden's been upgraded to the point of it being obsolete, but one could reason the other cyborgs haven't - plus I think it looks kind of cool.
---
PSN: ZCherub
#6UbberDevilPosted 5/2/2013 5:31:42 AM
z_cherub posted...
Is there an option in the US version to turn on white blood. I know Raiden's been upgraded to the point of it being obsolete, but one could reason the other cyborgs haven't - plus I think it looks kind of cool.

Sadly, no, you can't switch to white blood.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#7Robin_MaskPosted 5/2/2013 8:16:35 AM
ISquat600lbs posted...
Still doesn't make any sense when it comes to having that outdated white blood in the story, but I guess the Japanese version doesn't make as much sense anyway when you consider there's an American and a Brazilian talking to each other in Japanese with Japanese accents.

It does make sense. They have stricter censorship.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#8SugarBoogersPosted 5/2/2013 8:20:01 AM
It's like everyone's assuming the big upgrade in blood was that changing the color alone somehow makes it superior.

Japanese MGRR also has a new blood system identical to the one in American MGRR, except the new blood in Japan is also colored white.
---
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
#9Ein_SophPosted 5/2/2013 8:29:32 AM
What do you mean Sam and Armstrong have both red and white blood?

Sam has red blood and that wasn't entirely censored (they didn't show his arm). Blood's red cause he's still human.

I did see Armstrong with white blood but the red blood that's shown on the stump is Sam's..

It's also kinda weird how he doesn't even wipe it before attaching his arm.
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho