About Raidens "body" *big spoilers*

#1RickMoranisPosted 5/2/2013 5:46:18 AM
As we all know he was captured by the patriots sometime between MGS2 and MGS4. His head and spine were removed from his body and put into a robot body making him a cyborg. This means that Raiden has since been without his "member".

Even when in the ending of MGS4 we see that Raiden has a new "human" looking body. But how human is it really? He is obviously without his manhood and it must be in a pickle jar somewhere in some old patriot warehouse among the rest of his parts. This is what I originally thought Metal Gear Solid: Rising was going to be about. He is looking to "rise" again. And there is only one way he can make that possible. And that is by jetsetting across the world and recovering his body.
---
Moranis 3:16 says I just shrunk your ass!
#2RickMoranis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 5:47:47 AM
I would just like to add something. These are some hard questions to answer I know. But give it some deep thought. Throbbing problems like these are certain to erect a good discussion as well as speculation to the size of the matter.

Hopefully this topic will last longer this time...
---
Moranis 3:16 says I just shrunk your ass!
#3NetherTraitor0Posted 5/2/2013 6:33:40 AM
Raiden searches for a way to reclaim his humanity...
America sees him as an enemy for his actions against World Marshal and Senator Armstrong, and pictures him as the new Bin Laden to the people...
Out of allies in the states, Maverick unable to assist without making an enemy out of Uncle Sam...
With no Doktor to help maintain his body, Zandatsu is his only way to keep himself functioning...
But there is only so many things you can cut before it loses meaning...
Before you forget what you're fighting for..
So you just wander...
You just fight...
You just kill...
Just like him...
With his very blade...
Will Raiden lose himself completely to Jack the Ripper?
Will U.S.A. find him and make his death look like a godsend?
Will Jack become the new Jetstream and sell his skills to any bidder?
Will he be able to support his family as a fugitive?
Will he find a way to be a full human again? Or at least feel like a full human again?
Maybe we'll see...In Metal Gear Rising 2...Blades of Liberty (not my title!!!)
---
"BY THE HAMMER OF LOU RAWLS!!!"-Me during the final battle of Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
#4NetherTraitor0Posted 5/2/2013 6:42:30 AM
"Metal Gear Rising: Blades of liberty" Belongs to Gamefaqs user Endless_Night
---
"BY THE HAMMER OF LOU RAWLS!!!"-Me during the final battle of Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
#5PhaildPosted 5/2/2013 7:03:25 AM
Uuuughhh
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 7 days
Let's dance.
#6Hunter1534Posted 5/2/2013 8:07:39 AM
I hate the blades of liberty title... its such a blatant rip off of sons of liberty.
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara kari rock. I NEED SCISSORS! 61!
#7Vanitas_RemnantPosted 5/2/2013 11:05:00 AM
Hunter1534 posted...
I hate the blades of liberty title... its such a blatant rip off of sons of liberty.

http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/majhost.com/joke_over_your_head.jpg
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#8Hunter1534Posted 5/2/2013 11:12:38 AM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
Hunter1534 posted...

http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/majhost.com/joke_over_your_head.jpg

Of course I know it's a damn joke... Im the one who made the joke topic about the new title for the sequel!

Must not insult or use a stupid meme...
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara kari rock. I NEED SCISSORS! 61!
#9Onikage33Posted 5/2/2013 12:07:35 PM
Rick Moranis post was disturbing. Then I scrolled down and saw in Hunters sig purple stuffed worm. I gotta go brush my brain now. But I do gotta say I like his user name. Reminds me of "Honey I Shrunk The Kids". Loved the scene with the Oatmeal Pie!
---
Believe in the Shield.
#10Vanitas_RemnantPosted 5/2/2013 3:04:26 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
Hunter1534 posted...

Of course I know it's a damn joke... Im the one who made the joke topic about the new title for the sequel!

Must not insult or use a stupid meme...

Darn it, fooled again by internet sarcasm....I really gotta watch out for that
---
I feel a draft on my butt