So..I just fought Bladewolf DLC's exclusive boss... (little spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. So..I just fought Bladewolf DLC's exclusive boss... (little spoilers)
3 years ago#1
He's pretty much just a hyped up version of GRADS. Finisher is one of the coolest of all the bosses though.

But eh.
3 years ago#2
BladeDog911 posted...
He's pretty much just a hyped up version of GRADS. Finisher is one of the coolest of all the bosses though.

But eh.

I have a question does e have a epic unique new theme like all the bosses in the game I have hoped he would have his own unique new theme music song this new character boss.
3 years ago#3
VincentKyoya posted...
BladeDog911 posted...

But eh.

I have a question does e have a epic unique new theme like all the bosses in the game I have hoped he would have his own unique new theme music song this new character boss.

The Hot Wind Blowing is his theme.
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#4
could you tell me how many vr missions he got? i know about the 3 at the beginning.
Youtube: ff12NLBLLGler1
http://www.youtube.com/user/ff12NLBLLGler1?feature=mhee
3 years ago#5
The only problem I had with the DLC is that....

It's super short. Shorter than Sam DLC. i beat Bladewolf dlc without skipping cutscenes on hard in 40 mins.
3 years ago#6
so yea actual gameplay is like 20~25 min
3 years ago#7
Spoiled the whole thing for myself except the boss finisher..I want to savor that once I get the dlc.

Yeah....it is super short. Which stinks. I mean what they have there is great and I love the fact you can Ninja Kill everything in it..unlike Sam and Raiden.

And it also stinks that there are three mandatory VR missions that take up a bit portion of it.

And the plot doesn't pan out the way I thought it was going to do with the new character.

Other than that....it's a good dlc.

Blade Wolf is straight to the point.
3 years ago#8
personae777 posted...
Spoiled the whole thing for myself except the boss finisher..I want to savor that once I get the dlc.

Yeah....it is super short. Which stinks. I mean what they have there is great and I love the fact you can Ninja Kill everything in it..unlike Sam and Raiden.

And it also stinks that there are three mandatory VR missions that take up a bit portion of it.

And the plot doesn't pan out the way I thought it was going to do with the new character.

..yea.

To be honest Bladewolf DLC is pretty much just a boss battle.
3 years ago#9
BladeDog911 posted...
personae777 posted...

..yea.

To be honest Bladewolf DLC is pretty much just a boss battle.

Yeah, no. It's pretty much just VR missions, lol.
Currently playing: Shin Sangoku Musou 7 (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya
3 years ago#10
"And it also stinks that there are three mandatory VR missions that take up a bit portion of it."

Whoa, whoa, whoa mandatory VR missions? Definitely not buying.
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. So..I just fought Bladewolf DLC's exclusive boss... (little spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived