So..I just fought Bladewolf DLC's exclusive boss... (little spoilers)

#1BladeDog911Posted 5/9/2013 12:29:48 PM
He's pretty much just a hyped up version of GRADS. Finisher is one of the coolest of all the bosses though.

But eh.
#2VincentKyoyaPosted 5/9/2013 1:03:44 PM
BladeDog911 posted...
He's pretty much just a hyped up version of GRADS. Finisher is one of the coolest of all the bosses though.

But eh.

I have a question does e have a epic unique new theme like all the bosses in the game I have hoped he would have his own unique new theme music song this new character boss.
#3TheOmegaShenPosted 5/9/2013 1:09:13 PM
VincentKyoya posted...
BladeDog911 posted...

But eh.

I have a question does e have a epic unique new theme like all the bosses in the game I have hoped he would have his own unique new theme music song this new character boss.

The Hot Wind Blowing is his theme.
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#4FFXIINLBLLGlerPosted 5/9/2013 1:23:39 PM
could you tell me how many vr missions he got? i know about the 3 at the beginning.
---
Youtube: ff12NLBLLGler1
http://www.youtube.com/user/ff12NLBLLGler1?feature=mhee
#5BladeDog911(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 2:43:16 PM
The only problem I had with the DLC is that....

It's super short. Shorter than Sam DLC. i beat Bladewolf dlc without skipping cutscenes on hard in 40 mins.
#6BladeDog911(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 2:44:13 PM
so yea actual gameplay is like 20~25 min
#7personae777Posted 5/9/2013 7:54:13 PM
Spoiled the whole thing for myself except the boss finisher..I want to savor that once I get the dlc.

Yeah....it is super short. Which stinks. I mean what they have there is great and I love the fact you can Ninja Kill everything in it..unlike Sam and Raiden.

And it also stinks that there are three mandatory VR missions that take up a bit portion of it.

And the plot doesn't pan out the way I thought it was going to do with the new character.

Other than that....it's a good dlc.

Blade Wolf is straight to the point.
#8BladeDog911(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 8:41:07 PM
personae777 posted...
Spoiled the whole thing for myself except the boss finisher..I want to savor that once I get the dlc.

Yeah....it is super short. Which stinks. I mean what they have there is great and I love the fact you can Ninja Kill everything in it..unlike Sam and Raiden.

And it also stinks that there are three mandatory VR missions that take up a bit portion of it.

And the plot doesn't pan out the way I thought it was going to do with the new character.

..yea.

To be honest Bladewolf DLC is pretty much just a boss battle.
#9KojiSakujinPosted 5/9/2013 8:47:59 PM
BladeDog911 posted...
personae777 posted...

..yea.

To be honest Bladewolf DLC is pretty much just a boss battle.

Yeah, no. It's pretty much just VR missions, lol.
---
Currently playing: Shin Sangoku Musou 7 (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya
#10gamestop27Posted 5/9/2013 9:12:26 PM
"And it also stinks that there are three mandatory VR missions that take up a bit portion of it."

Whoa, whoa, whoa mandatory VR missions? Definitely not buying.
---
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko