1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Moves only? [Blade Wolf DLC]

#1SHMYazooPosted 5/14/2013 9:49:51 PM
Seriously? I think Final Fight for the SNES had more unique moves and that was a beat 'em up. What's their excuse? Focus on the already shallow stealth mechanic?

And people were wondering why it was 3$ cheaper than Sam's DLC... Blade Wolf isn't even fast or anything... I can't believe I actually want Raiden DLC instead of this. At least he had more moves to play around with...
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2VincentKyoyaPosted 5/14/2013 9:56:57 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Seriously? I think Final Fight for the SNES had more unique moves and that was a beat 'em up. What's their excuse? Focus on the already shallow stealth mechanic?

And people were wondering why it was 3$ cheaper than Sam's DLC... Blade Wolf isn't even fast or anything... I can't believe I actually want Raiden DLC instead of this. At least he had more moves to play around with...

I believe you mean Sam DLC?
#3Xaldin0011Posted 5/14/2013 10:00:45 PM
No offense, but I don't ever think I've seen you make a post that wasn't complaining about something...

I think I'm the only one that likes the stealth mechanic in this game. It's awesome with Bladewolf, there's a great satisfaction for stealth killing GRADs and Sliders. And a chainsaw through a Gekko is great fun.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#4KojiSakujinPosted 5/14/2013 10:06:17 PM
Xaldin0011 posted...
No offense, but I don't ever think I've seen you make a post that wasn't complaining about something...

I think I'm the only one that likes the stealth mechanic in this game. It's awesome with Bladewolf, there's a great satisfaction for stealth killing GRADs and Sliders. And a chainsaw through a Gekko is great fun.

You're not the only one, don't worry, haha.
---
Currently playing: Shin Sangoku Musou 7 (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya
#5Tbar67Posted 5/14/2013 10:08:50 PM
Xaldin0011 posted...

Exactly, I enjoy having the choice to either try and sneak by and pick guys off one by one, or just going all out if I feel like it instead. It's not like most people use that many different moves as Raiden or Sam anyway. In most cases Sam's charge attack gets spammed over and over, so it's not that much worse to me really.
---
I'M GETTING SLEEPY!! ..................... I FEEL ASLEEP!!
#6sworderPosted 5/14/2013 10:51:13 PM
Xaldin0011 posted...

he's upset because people still make fun of his lovely DmC
#7yarrmateysPosted 5/14/2013 10:59:41 PM
TC should've used the recent site namechange promo to change the beginning part of his username to "SMH"

Because every time I see a TC-created topic, I literally shake my head.
---
--
-
#8DullahansXMarkPosted 5/14/2013 11:32:44 PM
It's better than only having three attacks that are actually useful. *coughDemonPullAndArbiterAndAquilacough*
#9RaengPosted 5/15/2013 1:56:26 AM
TC should've used the recent site namechange promo to change the beginning part of his username to "SMH"

Because every time I see a TC-created topic, I literally shake my head.

There was a namechange promo?
Huh. Go figure.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#10SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 4:32:56 AM
I like how half of the people in this topic went off-topic. Did I mention DmC at all in my first post? What did I say right there "I want more Raiden DLC instead" didn't I? Did I say MGR was bad?

Also, I created several threads in this board, praising the soundtrack, how satisfying parrying enemies feel in this game, but I also complained about parts I didn't like, like the shallow combat, shallow story... What's wrong with that?

I was one of the first people here defending this game's combat approach when it was announced, instead of wishing it was closer to the classic DMCs like many people in this board. I just won't make excuses for things I think they messed up.

I guess my posts talking about bad parts of the game stand out because some people here find it unacceptable that someone thinks their favorite game isn't one of the best of the year, much less one of the best of the genre...
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards