Jetstream Sam vs Monsoon vs BladeWolf vs Sundowner vs Mistral

#1Billdough002Posted 5/15/2013 9:48:36 AM
Who'd win in a battle royal to the death? - Results (41 votes)
Sam
65.85% (27 votes)
Monsoon
21.95% (9 votes)
BladeWolf
2.44% (1 votes)
Sundowner
0% (0 votes)
Mistral
9.76% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If the Winds of Destruction decided to all fight each other in a battle to the death, who would be the last one standing?

All of them have their standard equipment/weapons.
---
kyomagi- Being a vita owner at this point is like being a hipster, not main stream and nobody else is doing it
#2KojiSakujinPosted 5/15/2013 9:55:24 AM
I want to say Sam, but honestly? I'm going to put in a vote for Blade Wolf simply because he's the only A.I. out of the group and has access to things which the others don't. Well, what I mean is... As an A.I., he can determine the weakness of his opponent and capitalize on that.

Sam, Monsoon, Sundowner, and Mistral all have to rely on their instincts to determine what their opponent will do and what their weakness is. Blade Wolf can simply run an analysis of their body structure, study their movements, and adjust his evasive actions as necessary to avoid damage. Well, I'd be really surprised if Blade Wolf wasn't programmed with capabilities such as this anyway.
---
Currently playing: Shin Sangoku Musou 7 (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya
#3sworderPosted 5/15/2013 10:00:35 AM
Sam could beat Armstrong, he only lost because he was caught by surprise. The rest of them probably don't stand a chance

Jetstream Sam is a boss, he wins
#4RaengPosted 5/15/2013 11:18:22 AM
Personally, out of those selected, Monsoon. Mostly because he's the most brutal killer of the bunch with plenty of tricks up his sleeve that the others simply aren't equipped to deal with.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15