Gray Fox DLC?

#1baronovlionPosted 6/7/2013 10:58:35 AM
I'm willing to trade on either PSN/ Steam/ etc.
I've been trying to hunt the damn thing down. I even resorted to calling Gamestop and offering them money, but they said that their system no longer has the code.
Soooo, my only other option is to waste 70 dollars on a game that I ALREADY have (MGR:R Ultimate Edition) or to wait until Konami decides to re-release the skin as DLC.

Anyways.
Anyone wanna help? There's a trade in it for you (either a game or some other thing that you might want).
#2Onikage33Posted 6/7/2013 11:25:18 AM
I'm afraid finding someone who is willing to trade Fox code would be like trying to find a hair on a baby's butt. Ebay definitely has some but you would probably have to spend 20 or more dollars. They've released individual skin codes on X-box live. I would think it would be just a matter of time before we get them if you can hold out. You could also try other game forums and google or bing PS3 skin trading sites. Good luck.
---
The fire of justice is burning bright and we are the flames. Believe in the Shield.
#3DullahansXMarkPosted 6/7/2013 11:31:02 AM
It'll probably be made available on its own eventually. Xbox players already got it as standalone DLC ($3 by the way), and ever since the whole VR Missions DLC gig, I think it's been made pretty clear who's favored more out of the two (and PS3 players couldn't have been any more annoying about it.). They're just trying to make an incentive for buying the Ultimate Edition, I'm sure the DLC will come standalone eventually. So I'd go ahead and hold out for that unless it's something that you really want right now (Fox Blade is cool, I will say.).
#4Onikage33Posted 6/7/2013 11:32:22 AM
Only 5 more days before I can finally edit posts. Meant PS3 code trading sites.
---
The fire of justice is burning bright and we are the flames. Believe in the Shield.
#5baronovlion(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 4:45:20 PM
Thanks! And I've purchased all the of currently available DLCs.
I just hope that Konami doesn't back-stab me.
I've been a loyal Konami fan for quite a while now (I've purchased every Castlevania for every console that I own, etc), but loyalty doesn't matter nowadays (as it seems).
I really hope that they'll release it on the PS3 at some point. -_-
I can understand the ultimate edition incentive, but I hope that I won't have to dish out another $45
When I've already purchased the game + DLC.
I'll feel really dumb/stupid for having bought this game in the first place if Ultimate Edition is the ONLY way to get Gray Fox (and I will genuinely hate SONY / Gamestop/etc). Not that one person matters or anything. The next generation of console gaming is doomed and so are the current gen's "incentive"-based purchases.
They wonder why they've been failing lately. DOY -face palm-
#6baronovlion(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 4:57:06 PM
On another note, it's folks like IGN who have helped contribute towards this model of market. They took a sub-culture and turned into a business. Well I guess that's what the industry was wanting in the first place. Business. Not art or enjoyment.
I hope that Konami doesn't make us lose any respect for them by pulling a Square Enix and making the DLC exclusive/ hard to get/ etc. Most of us have actually purchased EACH DLC Individually.
#7RaengPosted 6/8/2013 4:16:56 AM
Should be noted that the DLC is already available seperatly on XBLA so it shouldn't be too long until we get that as well on PSN. Be patient!
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#8baronovlion(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 4:15:40 PM
I hope so. Should we file a petition if they don't, though? :\
#9F0XholePosted 6/17/2013 5:59:29 PM
Is the Commando Armor available on Xbox as well? I already have Fox, but I want the other three. :(
#10Onikage33Posted 6/18/2013 3:39:31 AM
F0Xhole posted...
Is the Commando Armor available on Xbox as well? I already have Fox, but I want the other three. :(

Pretty sure I read on their MB that it's on the Euro xbox store. I was surprised to see that guy had 5 fox codes to give away . Maybe whatever sony had with gamestop has ended,and we'll see skins in the PS store.
---