Gray Fox DLC?

#11GibbeynatorPosted 6/18/2013 7:50:28 AM
baronovlion posted...
I hope so. Should we file a petition if they don't, though? :\

We could always get ahold of Platinum and ask. What's their Twitter?
---
It is pitch black in here, you are likely to be eaten by a Grue *CHOMP* Well... I warned him...
#12Hunter_mkPosted 6/18/2013 10:00:02 AM
Gibbeynator posted...
baronovlion posted...
I hope so. Should we file a petition if they don't, though? :\

We could always get ahold of Platinum and ask. What's their Twitter?

they would probably tell you, "go ask konami"
---
RIP Xbox One 2013-2013
#13Hunter_mkPosted 6/18/2013 4:12:19 PM
also another week, another dissapointment, still no skin :(
---
RIP Xbox One 2013-2013
#14NeoAkujikiPosted 6/18/2013 4:27:49 PM
I'm waiting for news of a costume pack too. PSN has the "ultimate bundle" thing with all the pre-order costumes. I'm hoping they release all the costumes together apart from the bundle. If not - we should petition and rally and riot and cut things
#15Onikage33Posted 6/19/2013 2:40:58 AM
Lets go on strike and not play anymore until we get those skins! Ahh who am I kidding I'm addicted to this game. Just have to keep being patient unfortunately.
---
The fire of justice is burning bright and we are the flames. Believe in the Shield.
#16MetalGearDogmaPosted 6/19/2013 5:20:53 AM
Onikage33 posted...
Lets go on strike and not play anymore until we get those skins! Ahh who am I kidding I'm addicted to this game. Just have to keep being patient unfortunately.

me too^^

actually I got the gray fox skin on the first day because I'm german.
It looks cool. really.
but I dont use it often.
looks a bit out of place without the feet grabbing

I hope for more skins too.
like ... Raiden X?
^^
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy Check out my Deviant art gallery^^ http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/
#17Onikage33Posted 6/19/2013 4:44:31 PM
MetalGearDogma posted...
Onikage33 posted...

me too^^

actually I got the gray fox skin on the first day because I'm german.
It looks cool. really.
but I dont use it often.
looks a bit out of place without the feet grabbing

I hope for more skins too.
like ... Raiden X?
^^

That's interesting that you're German. Got Fox when I preordered from GameStop and love it but want other preorder skins (mainly Inferno) LOL you and other girls on here may be on your own with wanting naked Raiden! But it's cool though how chicks seem to dig Raiden. This would have been perfect place for Sam's blue/white armor joke, but honestly I guess I really did run that one in the ground.
---
The fire of justice is burning bright and we are the flames. Believe in the Shield.
#18MetalGearDogmaPosted 6/19/2013 11:08:54 PM
yeah german^^
like herr doktor^^
WUNDERBAR!!

i also would like a mgs2 skullsuit or olgas cyborg body.

but i loved naked raiden in mgs2 and wanna see him again ^/////^

and I dont like sam -_-
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy Check out my Deviant art gallery^^ http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/
#19Onikage33Posted 6/20/2013 12:48:09 PM
LOL again. Okay so you like Mr. abercrombie and fitch model Raiden. It's cute how you don't like Sam. Figured you would. He has that Latin thing going on and I'm jealous of his cool stubble beard. I like both. One is a ruthless,bad ass cyborg ninja but has a heart and other is a bad ass Samurai with cocky attitude and Gun sheath.

Would love that skull suit too but probably get it if there is a sequel.
---
#20F0XholePosted 6/20/2013 4:17:44 PM
The Skull Suit would be great, but I just want the pre-order DLC already! :(