Who would win in a drinking contest? Raiden or Armstrong?

#21U_JPosted 6/10/2013 8:48:39 AM
That was a good read...

And how's business?

Oh good, good. Herr Doktor's research and staffing service certainly help.

I hear Jack Daniel's is looking for a buyer...

Well you cost them a lot of booze, da? Not to mention killing their crops. Literally! ... The brain-wrecking whiskey is finished, but the larger brew is not, I'm afraid. Someone will buy them. JDs are in demand once again.

Yeah.... Drinking for reasons they don't understand, causes they don't believe in...

Beg pardon?

No. Nothing...

So.. Your mind is made? You will not come back?

Sorry, Boris..

I understand.... But then, what will you do?

*Raiden produces a box full of smoking paraphernalia, syringes, spoons and a rolled $20*

*Raiden smiles*
---
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip unzip it
#22itis41269Posted 6/10/2013 10:28:06 AM
I usta be fueled by 4 Lokos back when they were half energy drink and half alcoholic beverages..... but to many black outs occurred and those days ended abruptly
---
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
I've secretly always wanted to ride in a Kangaroo pouch
#23AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 6:40:44 AM
itis41269 posted...
I usta be fueled by 4 Lokos back when they were half energy drink and half alcoholic beverages..... but to many black outs occurred and those days ended abruptly

I remember those days lol.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
The official Main Character of SMT
#24MurphysGhostPosted 6/12/2013 7:50:36 AM
Beer...

Beer has changed. It's no longer about cards, beerpong or flipcup. It's an endless series of chugging battles, fought by drunks and fratboys. Beer, and its destruction of life, has become a well-poured stout.

Beer has changed. ID-checked drinkers carry ID-checked bottles, drink ID-checked beer. Alchohol inside their bodies enhances and regulate their dance moves. Whiskey control. Rum control. Vodka control. Beer control. BAC is monitored, and kept under control.

Beer has changed. The age of partying has become the age of douchebags. All in the name of averting catastrophe from kegstands. And he who controls the beer, controls the door fee. Beer has changed. When the party scene is under total control, beer... becomes Lite beer.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#25AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 1:26:41 PM
MurphysGhost posted...
Beer...

Beer has changed. It's no longer about cards, beerpong or flipcup. It's an endless series of chugging battles, fought by drunks and fratboys. Beer, and its destruction of life, has become a well-poured stout.

Beer has changed. ID-checked drinkers carry ID-checked bottles, drink ID-checked beer. Alchohol inside their bodies enhances and regulate their dance moves. Whiskey control. Rum control. Vodka control. Beer control. BAC is monitored, and kept under control.

Beer has changed. The age of partying has become the age of douchebags. All in the name of averting catastrophe from kegstands. And he who controls the beer, controls the door fee. Beer has changed. When the party scene is under total control, beer... becomes Lite beer.

Hahahaha nice
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
The official Main Character of SMT
#26iliekpieplzPosted 6/15/2013 9:24:24 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img6/2290/tumblrlvhps73g5m1r3gbf3.jpg
---
Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television.
PSN: ZanSangyou
#27Hawke0Posted 6/16/2013 1:34:52 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
lmao you guys are awesome.

---
"Anyone who dislikes Aliens Colonial Marines, Daikatana, Metroid Other M, or E.T. The Game are trolls"-GradyHoover