As promised, Fresh - No Taunt - No item - Very Hard - Sam (vid inside)

#1RaengPosted 7/3/2013 6:27:34 AM
Finally back into the game, had put it aside for far too long (almost 3 freak'n weeks can you believe it!). Part one of my self-dubbed "Sam Must Die" playthrough:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEBa_2RBXD0&feature=youtu.be

Rules for this run:
* Fresh game
* Very Hard
* No Stealth
* No items
* No nanopaste
* No TAUNT (!)
* All fights, both ranked and non-ranked (VR's excluded due to Revengeance difficulty)

Hope you all enjoy watching as much as I enjoy making them : )
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#2Althalus2013Posted 7/3/2013 7:37:50 AM
Very impressive. Have you ever lived in Ireland. As for your "fun playthrough" thing around 6:40, try doing what you did before, but instead of no nanopastes, no perfect parrying.
#3MetalGearDogmaPosted 7/3/2013 8:05:22 AM
you know what, raeng?

youre fu**ing AWESOME^^

I'll never be this good in that gameXD

I wanna see more XD
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy New pictures have arrived^^ http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/
#4Onikage33Posted 7/3/2013 7:26:38 PM
Awesome Possum Raeng! Was unsure if this one was recorded or not. Definitely watch tomorrow. Then will come back again with more comments.
---
The fire of justice is burning bright and we are the flames. Believe in the Shield.
#5Onikage33Posted 7/4/2013 8:43:05 PM
Good to hear you're back into the game. I definitely understand you have to be into it to keep playing & doing vids. And we all have things going on elsewhere in life. Said it before but thanks for what you do and I definitely enjoy your vids.

How in the world did you get those Gekkos to cooperate in VR mission?! Normally would die few times before they would rush like that even if I was moving lot. The Wolf fight is intense. Still amazed at how relentless he is. You mentioned Japanese Garden,but I'm interested in how you handle that Desp. Grad right before. I hate those things! Looking forward to rest.
---
The fire of justice is burning bright and we are the flames. Believe in the Shield.
#6Raeng(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:20:20 AM
Onikage33 posted...
how you handle that Desp. Grad right before

Yeah...about that. I completely forgot about that guy. In for a rude awakening.

Althalus2013 posted...
Very impressive. Have you ever lived in Ireland.

Thank you! I don't know why you ask that last bit, but I've never lived there. It is still on my list of countries I want to go to on holiday after Russia and Egypt.
I live in the Netherlands : )
---
www.youtube.com/royta15
#7MetalGearDogmaPosted 7/5/2013 2:20:30 AM
netherlands? awesome!
then youre not far away from me^^

I'm in west germany^^
---
PSN: FF7_Lissy New pictures have arrived^^ http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/
#8Raeng(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 4:39:20 AM
MetalGearDogma posted...
netherlands? awesome!

I'm in west germany^^

Nice! We're practically neighbors! Except when we fight in soccer, then we are mortal enemies at the brink of war. PREPARE YOURSELF! ;p
---
www.youtube.com/royta15
#9MetalGearDogmaPosted 7/8/2013 2:41:31 AM
Raeng posted...
MetalGearDogma posted...
netherlands? awesome!

I'm in west germany^^

Nice! We're practically neighbors! Except when we fight in soccer, then we are mortal enemies at the brink of war. PREPARE YOURSELF! ;p

I'm often in the netherlands.
never had any problems ^^

you have great food over there ^^

I really like to be there. although ... I have small problems to understand the speech ^^
XD
---
#10Raeng(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 3:01:48 AM
I was joking ; )
But that's cool man! Why do you come by then, work? Or just for fun from time to time?

And yeah I love the Dutch kitchen. It's very versatile with lots of types of food from across the world : )
Then again, I love the German kitchen also; though I like to keep it simple. My favorite was always Brotzeit when I was staying there at an hotel. Simply delicious!

And yeah Dutch is hard, even for us Dutch. It's grammer is constantly being edited and it at times makes no sense. Add a load of dialects and Dutchlish (mixture of Dutch, multiple dialects and English to form sentences) and it can be pretty hard to follow : P

Also uploading Part 04 now!
---
www.youtube.com/royta15