Monsoon Wooden Sword question.

#1ukokira1Posted 8/7/2013 9:00:38 PM
Can you actually finish the Monsoon boss fight with the wooden sword? Considering he throws a big rock at you during his finish.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#2warrenmatsPosted 8/7/2013 10:08:47 PM
i think you can, but whats the point it's no fun at all.

you do like 0.1% damage per slash
---
:D
#3ukokira1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 10:38:51 PM
It was merely a curiosity. Videos and the rest of the internet proved futile at answering my question. I don't have the time to attempt it but other people here do. Even then your response was merely vague. I await an actual answer. And for the record: The Sword doesn't have to have the Damage downgrade. It's quirk is that it can't cut.
---
#4warrenmatsPosted 8/7/2013 10:56:35 PM
You can defeat every single boss in the game with the wooden sword, I think except Armstrong because of his healing ability.

I just tried monsoon with the wooden sword. You can beat him.
---
#5ukokira1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 11:04:33 PM(edited)
warrenmats posted...
You can defeat every single boss in the game with the wooden sword, I think except Armstrong because of his healing ability.

What happens when he throws the rock at you? Do you just knock it out of the way?

Also I think it's impossible to beat Armstrong with the wooden sword because your locked to the Murasama.
---
#6RaengPosted 8/7/2013 11:56:26 PM
ukokira1 posted...
Can you actually finish the Monsoon boss fight with the wooden sword? Considering he throws a big rock at you during his finish.

Same thing as when you have to cut the ceiling against Sundowner, you 'destroy' it. The scene is a bit sped up but you just make it go away.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#7ukokira1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 12:07:53 AM
Good to know.
---
#8warrenmatsPosted 8/8/2013 12:08:31 AM
ukokira1 posted...
warrenmats posted...

What happens when he throws the rock at you? Do you just knock it out of the way?

Also I think it's impossible to beat Armstrong with the wooden sword because your locked to the Murasama.

oh derp i completely forgot about it.

yea you can destroy the rock.
---