Monsoon Wooden Sword question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Monsoon Wooden Sword question.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
3 years ago#1
Can you actually finish the Monsoon boss fight with the wooden sword? Considering he throws a big rock at you during his finish.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: warrenmats

warrenmats
3 years ago#2
i think you can, but whats the point it's no fun at all.

you do like 0.1% damage per slash
:D

ukokira1
3 years ago#3
It was merely a curiosity. Videos and the rest of the internet proved futile at answering my question. I don't have the time to attempt it but other people here do. Even then your response was merely vague. I await an actual answer. And for the record: The Sword doesn't have to have the Damage downgrade. It's quirk is that it can't cut.

warrenmats
3 years ago#4
You can defeat every single boss in the game with the wooden sword, I think except Armstrong because of his healing ability.

I just tried monsoon with the wooden sword. You can beat him.

ukokira1
3 years ago#5
warrenmats posted...
You can defeat every single boss in the game with the wooden sword, I think except Armstrong because of his healing ability.

What happens when he throws the rock at you? Do you just knock it out of the way?

Also I think it's impossible to beat Armstrong with the wooden sword because your locked to the Murasama.

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
3 years ago#6
ukokira1 posted...
Can you actually finish the Monsoon boss fight with the wooden sword? Considering he throws a big rock at you during his finish.

Same thing as when you have to cut the ceiling against Sundowner, you 'destroy' it. The scene is a bit sped up but you just make it go away.
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15

ukokira1
3 years ago#7
Good to know.

warrenmats
3 years ago#8
ukokira1 posted...
warrenmats posted...

What happens when he throws the rock at you? Do you just knock it out of the way?

Also I think it's impossible to beat Armstrong with the wooden sword because your locked to the Murasama.

oh derp i completely forgot about it.

yea you can destroy the rock.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Monsoon Wooden Sword question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived