This is one of those games in which

#21Dash_Dash88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 9:13:32 AM
Althalus2013 posted...
Dash_Dash88 posted...
Just finished my first run, that final boss battle was wonderfully random !

I was laughing throughout all of the preceding cutscenes and the fight with EXCELSUS. Plus, it gave us the best bait and switch comment of all time: "I was wrong about you. You're not greedy. You're bat-s*** INSANE!" While I'm here I feel I should warn you that if you have picked up the Sam DLC it's a very sharp difficulty curve.

Haha yeah raiden got a few good lines "IT'S TIME FOR JACK, TO LET ER RIP !!!" is a personal favourite.

As for the dlc thanks for the heads up, i decided that due to getting the game for nothing thanks to ps+ im going to buy all dlc to give back to the guys at platinum, for all their awesome work. Difficulty hopefully wont be to much of an issue !
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
Psn Dasha_UK Xbl,Dasha UK,3ds 0103-9935-6957
#22MurphysGhostPosted 10/27/2013 9:28:38 AM
Sam plays very differently, and the enemies are also faster and have some other tweaks. (Maybe because Sam isn't really a cyborg, things move more quickly in his perception?)

Make sure to check the movelist from the 'help' option on the pause menu so you don't miss anything. The Taunt makes enemies very aggressive, but also lets you take them out with 1 charged Triangle attack (usually).

Glad to hear you enjoyed the finale, that cyborg ninja vs. nanomachine-powered Senator throwdown is one of my all-time favorites. It just keeps getting crazier / more hilarious.

"TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS!" :P
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson