Did any girls find Mistral attractive?

#1Althalus2013Posted 11/21/2013 2:50:57 AM
I know a lot of us guys did, but I just didn't see it. She's pretty... but not sexy. So, considering girls generally have more control over their libido than men, I'd like to know this: is Mistral a genuinely attractive character to both sexes or is it just guys drooling over a faux-dominatrix?
#2Xaldin0011Posted 11/21/2013 6:51:56 AM
Guys found Mistral attractive?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#3Althalus2013(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 6:52:33 AM
Strangely, yes.
#4AtumReignPosted 11/21/2013 7:20:45 PM
As a guy she really didn't do much for me. I mean, I wouldn't kick her out of bed by any means, but no there are much more attractive female characters to choose from. I did find Meryl pretty attractive though if that adds any perspective.
#5Althalus2013(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 12:44:59 AM
AtumReign posted...
As a guy she really didn't do much for me. I mean, I wouldn't kick her out of bed by any means, but no there are much more attractive female characters to choose from. I did find Meryl pretty attractive though if that adds any perspective.

I'm a guy too, if that adds any perspective. I was asking because even though I didn't a lot of people were drooling over her and I wanted to know if that was just the faux-dominatrix thing or if she was genuinely attractive and I just didn't see it.
#6MetalGearDogmaPosted 11/22/2013 2:44:50 AM
i am female.

and i'd say mistral is indeed attractive. and her body is perfect shaped.

but in my opinion she's just too much.
a bit like a doll.
hated her since day one ^^"

i think rosemary and naomi hunter are way prettier. because they look more natural.

surely mistral is a cyborg. but that doesnt matter. i'm sure she looked like that when she was still human.
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/ Girl Gamer, dattebayo!
#7Squall_exePosted 11/22/2013 3:08:29 AM
MetalGearDogma posted...
i am female.

A female gamer who can play, enjoy and give detailed advice on MGR:R...... MInd. Blown. O_O

jk, but in regards to Mistral.... While she is physically attractive, she's not like Sniper Wolf or at the least Courtney IMO. After seeing Wolf's DLC and just piecing together he personality she is a real sadistic B****! Unlike with SWolf I am genuinely happy now she's dead and I got revengeance for what she did to Blade Wolf!

That and the weird mohawk thing she has drives me NUTS! So yeah I'm 100% TeamCourtney on this one.
#8desi_shinobiPosted 11/22/2013 3:34:37 PM
I just look at her as a cyborg, I'm personally not attracted lol
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9gamestop27Posted 11/23/2013 4:03:17 PM
I look at those hands and my mouth starts watering at the possibilities.
---
We are changing the name of our Sony Music Unlimited service just for PS4. It will be called Sony the Music you are Limited to.~Kaz Hirai
#10MetalGearDogmaPosted 11/24/2013 1:59:57 AM
so ... its pretty 50/50 eh?

actually i was expecting more.
many arms, long legs ...

i can't say what you guys like.
mistral has an awful character-_-

and ... squallexe...
i give detailed advice? really?
^^
thanks!
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/ Girl Gamer, dattebayo!