actually i was expecting more.
many arms, long legs ...

i can't say what you guys like.
mistral has an awful character-_-

and ... squallexe...
i give detailed advice? really?
^^
thanks!

As you've seen, not all of us do. I don't. It's just a weird thing a lot of us do to see a girl with a whip, decide she's a dominatrix and for some reason be attracted. Also, some of it comes from her being Multi-Armed and Dangerous.
#12MetalGearDogmaPosted 11/24/2013 3:21:47 AM
i know.
cant understand why some guys love dominatrix women.

i remember seing some men crawling on all four and begging for her to hurt them.

that is ... terrible. -_-

i'dont think mistral is a dominatrix.
thinking of her last words. she got a small crying girl deep inside begging for redemption.
she was happy to find her piece.

doesnt change the fact she's a sociopatic, murdering bi***.
i HATE fighting her -_-

at least her boss theme is cool ^^
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/ Girl Gamer, dattebayo!
#13green_aboboPosted 11/24/2013 6:02:10 PM
being a non female, i think mistral's hot, in a creepy dominatrix kinda fashion.

we know her bosom isn't enhanced (doktor has the keen eye here) the rest of her lady parts however...? not much of a fan of shorter hair on a female, that's personal preference though.

certainly don't want to anger her.

that being said & given my druthers, I'd rather have Courtney.

shes 100% natural (for a video game female) not to mention has wonderful insight on foreign cuisine, therefore would be easier to approach for a dinner date.

the coffee spilling I could easily overlook. her apparent clumsiness gives her personality & that's also a +.
---
http://music.ska-studios.com/album/charlie-murder
got to get in to get out
#14Squall_exePosted 11/24/2013 11:38:14 PM
MetalGearDogma posted...

and ... squallexe...
i give detailed advice? really?
^^
thanks!

Well I think you've helped me out a couple of times so.... Yeah why not? I wouldn't be exaggerating when I said guys like you, Raeng and a bunch of the other MGRR Gamefaqs community greatly contributed to the progress I've made and the skills I've acquired while playing the game. MGRR has been another gaming skill awakening...thing... which I haven't had since I was introduced to Dark Souls.

As for mistral's domination....aura....look...thing...? Well I can see actually where that's coming from. If you look at the initial rough sketches for mistral you can actually see she was supposed to have some kind of multi-arm cyborg straight jacket theme to her so to does make sense why she seems so S&M-equse...

However, with this final version its more like she's dominating but not a dominatrix. They took her character design and made it more high fashion, like a high class Asura rather than some crazed B&B corps reject. Hell, I think she's probably the only cyborg in science fiction with built in high heels!

MetalGearDogma posted...
she got a small crying girl deep inside begging for redemption.
she was happy to find her piece.

Well.... Maybe? I always thought it was more like she was looking for her purpose, even in her monologue she mentions all the people she's killed died for a cause. I'm guessing what she wanted was to know what it was like considering she's never killed for anyone but herself or just cause she was good at it. Redemption through dying for a higher purpose I suppose?

I dunno... Whatever the case, I think her story also reflects what armstrong said to raiden when he died, people fighting for reasons they don't understand and causes they don't believe in. Which might explain why she even became involved with Desperado and World Marshall to begin with.
#15MetalGearDogmaPosted 11/25/2013 3:06:41 AM
what I think is she stepped on a land mine in france and lost her legs.

then, slowly dying she thought about her live. she wanted to survive. wanted to kill everyone guilty for her
suffering.
then armstrong appeared. her savior. and mistral promised to join him.
so ... i think most of her body is human.
the tripod arms were connected to her spine. just like doctor octopus from spiderman.

she's a tragic character. very similar to raiden. and fortune.
---
PSN: FF7_Lissy http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/ Girl Gamer, dattebayo!
#16wonzanPosted 11/25/2013 3:56:26 PM
yes
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
#17Althalus2013(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 10:25:51 AM
Bump. Come on people, surely more than one girl played this game?
#18MetalGearDogmaPosted 12/10/2013 11:51:01 AM
Althalus2013 posted...

well ... maybe you remember a member named Arlin?

she loves rising too ^^
but from the people right now ...
nope.
i'm the only one I guess.

and i cant wait to get a sequel!
yay!
---
#19Squall_exePosted 12/10/2013 1:27:54 PM
Althalus2013 posted...

Well... Not to sound sexist but in my experience most women aren't really a fan of these kinds of games, or at least don't play them often. Even my sister who is a huge Metal Gear and general gaming fan(well save for FPS games, she says that trying to control a character who's feet you can't see is weird) fan isn't exactly skilled enough to play a game like this, she tends to just watch me play when it comes to more action oriented games.

I think the only game even remotely close to this she's played was Castlevania:Lords Of Shadow..

Spectical fighters, hack & slash and other similar game genres require a great deal of skill and stamina on order to play. Most girls I know who do play games mainly stick to any sort of RPG variation cause it requires more thought and less tension usually.

Again this is just my experience, if anybody managed to find any other female who likes this game them please send them my way so I can have my faith in humanity restored...

Hell my older brother doesn't even like MGRR (or any PG game like Vanquish or Bayonetta for that matter) cause he says "it's stupid" so I barely know anybody in real life I can talk to about this stuff with as it is.

Well this and Dark/Demon's Souls anyways... I think the real issue is that they're technically niche aren't they? I mean most gamers in this day and age play mainly the following from what I see being sold by the AAA studios:-

FPS, Third Person Shooters, platformers, action/adventure, MMOs, sports games (ugh), party games, and the "occasional" fighting game.

Stuff like horror, survival horror, and games like MGRR save for God of war tend not to be a focused products these days IMO...
#20Althalus2013(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 2:01:44 PM
Squall_exe posted...
Althalus2013 posted...

Well... Not to sound sexist but in my experience most women aren't really a fan of these kinds of games, or at least don't play them often. Even my sister who is a huge Metal Gear and general gaming fan(well save for FPS games, she says that trying to control a character who's feet you can't see is weird) fan isn't exactly skilled enough to play a game like this, she tends to just watch me play when it comes to more action oriented games.

I think the only game even remotely close to this she's played was Castlevania:Lords Of Shadow..

Spectical fighters, hack & slash and other similar game genres require a great deal of skill and stamina on order to play. Most girls I know who do play games mainly stick to any sort of RPG variation cause it requires more thought and less tension usually.

Again this is just my experience, if anybody managed to find any other female who likes this game them please send them my way so I can have my faith in humanity restored...

Hell my older brother doesn't even like MGRR (or any PG game like Vanquish or Bayonetta for that matter) cause he says "it's stupid" so I barely know anybody in real life I can talk to about this stuff with as it is.

Well this and Dark/Demon's Souls anyways... I think the real issue is that they're technically niche aren't they? I mean most gamers in this day and age play mainly the following from what I see being sold by the AAA studios:-

FPS, Third Person Shooters, platformers, action/adventure, MMOs, sports games (ugh), party games, and the "occasional" fighting game.

Stuff like horror, survival horror, and games like MGRR save for God of war tend not to be a focused products these days IMO...

The women you're talking about play those games by personal preference. That's perfectly fine, but you've just happened to generally meet more women who don't like this sort of game. Here's an example, though, of how that doesn't necessarily reflect anything else: there are countless different sports. Just at an Olympic level I'd guess around a hundred. And yet two sisters called Serena and Venus Williams chose tennis as their sport of preference, one of the most exerting of all the mainstream sports. There are countless different kinds of vocal songs; ballads, pop, grunge - you name it. Yet one young woman called Shirley Bassey belted out Goldfinger. There are countless different kinds of films, yet one woman called Angelina Jolie - you get the point. So I'm going to assume that more girls than MetalGearDogma played this game.