Who do you want back for Rising 2?

#11R-TacoPosted 4/2/2014 9:34:38 AM
I love Sam, but bringing him back from the dead would cheapen his character. It'd be like bringing the Boss back to life.
#12PT_PiranhaPosted 4/2/2014 12:00:18 PM
R-Taco posted...
I love Sam, but bringing him back from the dead would cheapen his character. It'd be like bringing the Boss back to life.

Sam confirmed for Peace Walker AI.
---
You're important to somebody. They care about you.
#13F0XholePosted 4/2/2014 12:49:43 PM
I wouldn't mind Sam back as DLC or something, but not in the main story. He was the perfect villain for MGR, and like R-Taco said, it would only cheapen him to bring him back.
#14SKEWER_007Posted 4/4/2014 8:10:25 AM
The correct answer is obviously ninja cat.
#15PT_PiranhaPosted 4/4/2014 1:34:32 PM
BladeCat - Wolf gets his own rival.
---
You're important to somebody. They care about you.
#16MurphysGhostPosted 4/4/2014 7:19:19 PM
Wolf and Boris definitely.

And... I really do want Sam back. I understand that it might be a little hokey, but... what if he weren't part of the game per se, but was an unlockable character (like Jeanne or Zero in Bayo) with his own fighting style? I'd take that! :)

As much as I like Sam's character, what I'll really miss is playing as him. I thought he had a great playstyle and I would love to play the whole game (or a sequel) with that style.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#17YellowArasitePosted 4/5/2014 8:53:10 PM
Bladewolf and Sam .

Zombie vamp ? I hate stupid zombie stuff.
Rose had 0 vote ?what's wrong with Rose ?
#18Althalus2013Posted 4/6/2014 6:46:13 AM
YellowArasite posted...
Bladewolf and Sam .

Zombie vamp ? I hate stupid zombie stuff.

I don't think it's so much that people don't want her back as that there are other characters they'd like to see more.
---
Play this. It's good. http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/conshadow/
#19riddlebox89Posted 4/6/2014 12:06:58 PM
YellowArasite posted...

Jack do you remember what day tomorrow is? What day is it tomorrow Jack? I'll tell you when you remember what day it is tomorrow Jack.

Is it really a surprise to anyone that nobody wants to see Rose again after how annoying she was in 2 and how useless she was in 4?
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#20RaengPosted 4/6/2014 1:11:36 PM
I really want the Codec Crew to return, I know it will be hard with Raiden having left Maveric but if you delve deep into the Codecs they are insanely fun. Boris is hilarious, as is Herr Doctor. Courtney is simply fun to talk with, nice subjects about food (love to eat!). Kevin is a bit of a downer though.

And yeah if they can bring back a guy who's been dead for god knows how long just so he can die again before the credits role in a game in the series I won't mention..they can bring back freak'n Jetstream Sam.. if only for a cameo or guest appearance.

Just imagine an AI Sam fighting side by side with the AI Blade Wolf. Now there's a dynamic duo!
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15